- Paperback: 488 pages
- Publisher: McGraw Hill Education; Revised First edition (1 February 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1259029964
- ISBN-13: 978-1259029967
- Product Dimensions: 44.2 x 5.3 x 57.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 22 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #8,776 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Data Structures (SIE) Paperback – Feb 2014
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Seymour Lipschutz, Professor of Mathematics, Temple University
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My resentment is against the publisher and printer of this book. Cheapest quality of paper is used, which is like newsprint paper. The pink colour used for highlighting looks ugly. The binding is such that it will be difficult to read text near the middle partition. On some pages the margin between edge of paper and text is just 2-3 mm. No aesthetics has been applied in publishing and printing this. I had an old edition earlier with thick elegant papers and I was expecting the same. I felt cheated after receiving this. This is no way technical or any book for that matter should be published or printed.
Most recent customer reviews
But dont stop here, its not that good.Read more