- Paperback: 434 pages
- Publisher: CareerMonk Publications; Fifth edition (28 August 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 819324527X
- ISBN-13: 978-8193245279
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 2.5 x 27.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 522 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #275 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Data Structures and Algorithms Made Easy: Data Structures and Algorithmic Puzzles Paperback – 28 Aug 2016
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% cashback on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Narasimha Karumanchi is the founder of CareerMonk Publications and author of few books on data structures, algorithms, and design patterns. He was a software developer who has been both interviewer and interviewee over his long career. Most recently he worked for Amazon Corporation, IBM Software Labs, Mentor Graphics, and Microsoft. Narasimha holds an M.Tech. in computer science from IIT, Bombay, and B.Tech. from JNT university. He authored the following books which got translated to international languages: Chinese, Japanese, Korea and Taiwan. Also, around 58 international universities were using these books as reference for academic courses.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
522 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The book lacks an index. I was not able to search for a specific topic or problem and this was a deal breaker for me.
The dimensions of the physical book was a bit awkward too. It was almost similar to the dimensions of A4. I would prefer something wider and less longer.
You are better off with other books and other material available on the Internet. I especially liked "The algorithm Design Manual" by Skiena, and "Elements of programming interviews" by Aziz/Lee/Prakash. I acknowledge that these books do not really elaborate on DS and are primarily Algo related. CLRS and DPV are classics and very good for algorithms.
Another book you can buy for interviews is Cracking the Coding Interview By Gayle Laakmann Mcdowell
The only pblm is the grammar is not that good, but grammar is not this book about, so we can live with it ;).
Thanks a Lot.