- Paperback: 440 pages
- Publisher: Careermonk Publications; 2nd ed. edition (16 December 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8192107558
- ISBN-13: 978-8192107554
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 2.6 x 27.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 336 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#888 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #2 in Books > Computing, Internet & Digital Media > Programming & Software Development > Algorithms
- #2 in Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Higher Education Textbooks > Computer Science > Algorithms
- #3 in Books > Computing, Internet & Digital Media > Programming & Software Development > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Architecture
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 100.00 Delivery charge
+ 160.00 Delivery charge
Data Structures and Algorithms Made Easy in Java: Data Structure and Algorithmic Puzzles Paperback – 16 Dec 2011
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Narasimha Karumanchi is the founder of CareerMonk and author of few books on data structures, algorithms, and design patterns. He was a software developer who has been both interviewer and interviewee over his long career. Most recently he worked for Amazon Corporation, IBM labs, Mentor Graphics, and Microsoft. He filed patents which are under processing.
He authored the following books which got translated to international languages: Chinese, Japanese, Korea and Taiwan. Also, around 58 international universities were using these books as reference for academic courses.
Data Structures and Algorithms Made Easy
Data Structures and Algorithms Made Easy in Java
Elements of Computer Networking
Data Structures and Algorithms Made Easy for GATE
Peeling Design Patterns
Coding Interview Questions
Narasimha held M.Tech. in computer science from IIT, Bombay, after finishing his B.Tech. from JNT university. He has also taught data structures and algorithms at various training institutes and colleges. Prof. M. Sreenivasa Rao, is the current Director School of IT and also Professor of SIT Computer Science. He performs both his roles with ease. He is indeed a widely read and active person in the academic front. His articles and publications were published all over the world. Dr. A. Damodaram joined as faculty of Computer Science & Engineering at JNTU, Hyderabad in the year 1989. In two decades of dedicated service, he performed distinguished services to the University as a Professor, Head of the Department, Vice Principal, Director of UGC - Academic Staff College, Director, School of Continuing & Distance Education and presently Director, University Academic Audit Cell.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
With all these 3 books on your shelf, you are all set to dive into the world on algorithms!
Good for experienced people whoever want to recollect and learn problem oriented approach for data structures.
Will definitely help to clear the first few round of interviews.
It is good for ISC board students.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews