- Reading level: 12.00+ years
- Paperback: 430 pages
- Publisher: CareerMonk Publications; First edition (29 December 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8192107507
- ISBN-13: 978-8192107509
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 2.3 x 27.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 39 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #15,190 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Data Structures and Algorithms for GATE: Solutions to All Previous GATE Questions Since 1991 Paperback – Bargain Price, 29 Dec 2011
Paperback, Bargain Price
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Software designer and developer Narasimha Karumanchi has been employed at Mentor Graphics, Microsoft, and IBM Labs. Working as a senior software developer with Amazon at present, he specialises in the concepts of data structure and programming, and primarily writes about them for reference books on competitive exams. He has written books like Peeling Design Patterns: For Beginners And Interviews, Coding Interview Questions, and Data Structure Puzzles: Puzzle Your Mind For Data Structures.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing, Internet & Digital Media > Computer Science
- Books > Computing, Internet & Digital Media > Programming & Software Development
- Books > Exam Preparation > Engineering Entrance > GATE
- Books > Health, Family & Personal Development > Personal Development & Self-Help
- Books > Society & Social Sciences > Education
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science > Algorithms