- Paperback: 448 pages
- Publisher: Orion Publishing Group; Latest Edition edition (10 June 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780753827031
- ISBN-13: 978-0753827031
- ASIN: 0753827034
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 3.2 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 61 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #9,695 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 77.45 Delivery charge
+ 91.00 Delivery charge
Dark Places Paperback – 10 Jun 2010
Audible Audiobook, Unabridged
|Paperback, 10 Jun 2010||
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Gillian Flynn is the real deal, a sharp, acerbic, and compelling storyteller with a knack for the macabre
Gillian Flynn's writing is compulsively good. I would rather read her than just about any other crime writer
With her blistering debut Sharp Objects, Gillian Flynn hit the ground running. Dark Places demonstrates that was no fluke
Gutsy, atmospheric and suspense-loaded
I don't think I'll read a better thriller this year
This is only Flynn's second crime novel . . . and demonstrates even more forcibly her precocious writing ability and talent for the macabre
Dark Places, Flynn's second novel, confirms her exceptional talent
Dripping with ominous atmosphere, complex psychology and moral ambiguity
This is a dark and intelligent crime thriller suffused with dread
Your brother murdered your family. Your evidence put him away...the gripping second novel from the author of the mega-bestselling GONE GIRL.See all Product description
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Dark Places is a book that will keep you intrigued. Halfway through the book, I guessed who the killer could be, but did not imagine the night would go down the way it did, haunting and bloody.
Dark and messy. A must read for mystery lovers.