- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: Profile Books; Main edition (28 November 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1202221777
- ISBN-13: 978-1202221776
- ASIN: 1781257655
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 2.5 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 40 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,567 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 79.00 Delivery charge
+ 83.00 Delivery charge
The Daily Stoic: 366 Meditations on Wisdom, Perseverance, and the Art of Living: Featuring new translations of Seneca, Epictetus, and Marcus Aurelius Paperback – 28 Nov 2016
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If Stoicism is becoming trendy, you can credit, or blame, Mr. Holiday.
<i>The Daily Stoic </i>follows up on the success of [<i>The Obstacle Is The Way</i>] by providing a year of quotations and life lessons drawn from the three great Stoic sages.
A generous gift of guidance on modern living culled from a canon of wisdom hatched long ago.
A richly rewarding spring of practical wisdom to help you focus on what's in your control, eliminate false and limiting beliefs, and take more effective action. Make <i>The Daily Stoic</i> your guide and you will grow in clarity, effectiveness, and serenity each day!
A treasure for managing our choices, overcoming self-deception, and learning to act according to the true worth of things
Whether you're a lowly cubicle slave or a US Senator, this book will help you find your still center.
<i>The Daily Stoic</i> is a treasure for managing our choices, overcoming self-deception, and learning to act according to the true worth of things while keeping the common good always in view. Caring for the soul in this way makes not only better people, but a stronger society too.
Really digging this.
<p>Praise for <i>The Obstacle is the Way</i>:<br>'A book for the bedside of every future - and current - leader in the world.</p>
[The book that's] turning the entrepreneurs and the moguls into hard-wired stoics
Daily doses of practical, uplifting philosophy from the bestselling author of <i>The Obstacle is the Way</i>.See all Product description
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I thank the author Ryan Holiday, for such astonishing presentation.
Must for everyone!
And how to get more peace and how to tune with your inner self
Must read this book