- Item Weight: 998 g
- Item part number: 8901207012754
- ASIN: B00TIMKR4A
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 1 January 2017
- Average Customer Review: 781 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #17,856 in Grocery & Gourmet Foods (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Foods)
Dabur Chyawanprash Mango - 1 kg
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Doubles immunity, clinically tested, suitable for all age groups in all seasons
- Improves stress tolerance and increases energy
- Has strong antioxidant properties
- Natural and safe
- Synergestic combination of herbs and plant extracts in a base of amla fruit pulp
- Derived from a 2,500-year-old Ayurvedic formula
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 3 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.This item is Non-Returnable
Stock up for your household at India's largest online health and household store
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Flavour Name: Mango | Size: 1Kg
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Ingredients:Amla, Ashwagandha, Hareetaki, Dashmul, Ghrit and several other herbs and herbal extracts.
Directions:With its tangy sweet-sour taste it can be taken directly, with milk or as a bread spread. We recommend taking 1/2 tsp for children, 1 tsp for adults, twice daily followed by warm milk or water.
Dabur Chyawanprash, derived from an Ayurvedic formula that's more than 2,500 years old, is made from over 45 trusted Ayurvedic ingredients like Amla, Guduchi, Ashwagandha etc.
From the manufacturer
Why is Immunity Important?
Everyday our body is prone to dust, weather changes and common day to day infections like cough and cold. Our body’s immune system fights all these enemies day in and day out. However, most of us may not have a strong immune system and are susceptible to diseases. This is especially true for children since their immune system is still developing and hence they can be more vulnerable as compared to an adult. Dabur Chyawanprash, a time-tested Ayurvedic formulation helps in boosting immunity and protects from day to day diseases.
Double Immunity with Chyawanprash
- Helps protect season change
- Increases energy levels
- Directly from bottle
- Best followed by warm milk
How to Consume Dabur Chyawanprash?
Dabur Chyawanprash can be consumed by the entire family, from young children (age 3+) to elderly, and in every season!
Just take ½ teaspoon for children and 1 teaspoon for adults twice a day – once in morning & once at night!
|Dabur Chyawanprash Double||Dabur Chyawanprash Chocolate||Dabur Chyawanprash Mango||Dabur Chyawanprash Mixed Fruit||Dabur Chyawanprash Sugarfree||Dabur Ratnaprash|
|* Basis clinical study 1 teaspoon is equal to 12gms.|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The fruity taste is quite subtle therefore its overall taste is also almost same as the regular awaleha variant.
I would still prefer the regular awaleha over this one because the fruity flavor is quit redundant for me. Though it is a personal preference but some people might even find the flavor little annoying.
In fact the fruit flavor is making it less healthy as the fruit pulp is processed and flavors are off course artificial.
1. Almost the same ingredients as the original awaleha chyawanprash.
2. Taste is also close to the regular chyawanprash.
3. Free storage container.
1. Less healthy because it has more number of processed ingredients and artificial flavors.
1. It is not a new product. Nothing special in its taste for which the consumer will prefer this one over the regular variant. In fact this product has been created by marketing and advertisement department by giving new name and packaging to the age old product.
2. Free container is of inferior quality and not exactly air-tight.
As for the free container, it was broken on arrival and went straight in the dustbin. What a waste of resources.
this isn't entirely safe for Diabetics or senior people.
fructose and other substitutes used have their own risks.
the chyawanprash itself is bit of a sham.
because there are too many tweaks to the real recipe to make it sell as an FMCG item.
This in no way is an ayurvedic medicine but rather Baskin Robins meets tropicana meets glucose supplement type FMCG sales formula.
poor quality of fruit pulp or identical (synthetic) flavouring makes it unpalatable for us at-least. discarded it after trying to use it 7-8 times (one week we somehow tried, thinking the flavour will develop, but this is unhealthy as substandard fruits/ pulp sourced to destroy original chyawanprash recipe)
Dabur Chyawanprash Awaleha Mixed - 500 g
Will recommend to Amazon Coustomer.
- "Air-Tight Container's" Material - "Plastic".
- "Air-Tight Container" is not "Food Grade". You can use it for "General Purpose".
- "Mango's Flavor" smell was emanating from it, even when it was "Seal Closed". You can Swear on its "Mango's Flavor" smell. "Mango's Flavor" was Strong.
- Taste Wise, it was "Excellent" (As always).
- It really works on your "Immunity", even when you take it "Once a Day" instead of "Two times a Day" (It depends on, currently, what kind of "Health" OR "Well Being" are you carrying with you).
- Really Effective (when one consumes it with "Hot Milk") on small Ailments OR Diseases.
- Trusted Brand - "DABUR".
- Price Wise, little bit "Expensive" compare to some other Brand's "Chyawanprash" which are ready to compete with this.
- Choose Wisely, Live Well.
Dabur chywanprash is very good quality product for healthy safety and all humans life is good implement is everything.
Have been using this product many year's very helpful in my life.
Will recommend to Amazon customer's
Thanks so much Amazon and Amazon transport service.
Product is good but of very old stock MFG:- 06/15 Expiry:- 2 Yrs. from MFG.
Free air tight container worth Rs.70/- have issue in one lock is loose. So it doesn't worth of it.