- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
DYZ Plastics Google Android Mini Figures Series 2 (1 Blind Box)
|Sale:||1,485.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||1,214.00 (45%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Brand New Black Racer / Driver 3" Android Figure
- Created by Jeff Yaksick
- Opened Only to Verify Contents
Please note: Quantity Limits and return policy on this item
The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer. Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Please read about our Returns policy by visiting www.amazon.in/returnspolicy for more information
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Brand New s Within 24 - 48 Hours Opened Only to Verify Contents
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I was skeptical about the legitimacy of the product, but For $8 (the cheapest I've found so far) I took a chance.
When the package arrived, I checked it across a checklist (from user stopcomics on ebay):
1. Real box is 2 1/8" x 2 1/8" x 4". The fake is 2 1/8" x 2 1/8" x 3 1/4" which is 3/4" shorter.
2. The extra 3/4" in the real box accounts for a 1/2" piece of soft foam that protects the antennae.
3. The real paint job is both lighter in application and may even be a bit sloppy around the edges, especially the eyes.
4. Squeeze the android and the real android has some give to it. It slightly squishes in when squeezed firmly. A fake android is extremely hard due to the cheap plastic.
5. The last item which was consistent with each of the five fakes that i received, was oddly enough, all of their heads were on backwards! its a simple enough matter to rotate the heads into the correct position. sometimes in the course of shipping a real android's head might spin around on a loose base, but all five of the fakes i had, their head's were squarely on backwards.
All of the items checked out!
This isn't really a toy to play with. Its is more of a little doodad that sits there and says to other people "yeah I like android and I'll spend money to prove it."
I don't feel like it is too durable. My brother came over once and hes a barbarian so he tried to spin his head around. I'm not really sure why, but it made a weird noise and sounded like it was going to break it. The little antennas on his head seems like they might break off if a lot of force was applied to it. Not to say that this thing is cheap. I just pushed on its antennas harder than I think you would ever push on a object which main function is to sit on your desk and not be touched, and it didn't feel like it was going to break. But if you were to drop it and it landed on its head, they might break. The arms feel pretty sturdy too.
I'm not really sure if this is a legitimate android figure. I've heard a lot of people say there were a lot of counterfeits. But I also heard that Dead Zebra makes real ones. If they don't, well this guy still looks and acts pretty strong and was worth the 8 bucks I spent on him. Hes nice to have around in case I get lonely and I feel like talking to my stuff. It's less weird to talk to something with a face than it is to talk to say a keyboard or something. So if that's what you're into, then this is perfect for you.
However, if you're looking for a toy for a kid or something and want to play with it a lot, I'm not so sure you'll enjoy it. It seems like this figure's main purpose is to sit there on your desk next to your novelty coffee cup holding all of your pens and to look good.
Mine was the Iceberg and it has a small storage space in his head.
Getting the mystery box adds to the fun... and disappointment.
Only 3 stars for education because he still hasn't gotten an android phone yet.