DP 7103 6.6-Watt 66 SMD LED Emergency Light (White)
- Includes: 1 Emergency Light
- Wattage: 6.6 watts
- Operating Voltage: 100-240 volts
- Solar panel charge port: Built-in dc 5-7v input connect port
- SMD LED chip: 66 SMD LEDs
- Soft light lampshade: Do not hurt the eyesight
- Large capacity battery: 2500mah rechargeable battery
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
The emergency light is with built in long life and maintenance free rechargeable lead acid battery of high capacity. The battery has more than 500 times charging than other lights and discharges very slowly. Its very easy to use and can be handled with ease. It is lightweight and easy to use. It is perfect for use at all places and perfectly blends in with the surroundings.
Showing 1-8 of 162 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Most importantly the light is really so soft that, we can read books without any strain under it. Literally we can even look directly at the light which is not possible with normal light types as it hurts eyes.
2) The light backup is really more efficient when compared to competitors. Most of the times i had forgot to switch it off on power failure nights and being in lowest setting it was glowing even after 6 hours in morning. Do remember bright light will last around 4-5 hours only.
3) Have holes to mount it directly or hung on wall. (Check the picture)
4) The small portable handle is really useful while carrying it or for a quick hanging in poles. (Check picture)
5) Base stand available with the product is really cool to keep the light anywhere, but being so narrow and vertical the product is prone to fall even at a slightest push.
6) The dial to adjust brightness is really useful, but after 5 months of use i am experiencing a small loose connections sometimes making it refuse to switch on while turning it. But used to get rectified by turning it 2-3 times. (Check picture)
7) The charging ports (both solar and ac) are behind the unit which makes it impossible to charge it while hanging it. So every time you have to take it from wall to charge it. (Check picture)
In short its a value for money product with few flaws which you can compromise for the positive things it offer.
If you find my review helpful in knowing more about the product, please click YES.
This one is a replacement that I liked since the day it arrived being lighter in weight, smaller in footprint compared to the older one.
Further positives are:
- Brighter than both CFL based and 40-led based eveready emergency lamps
- Analog brightness control : can vary output to your requirement.
- Very long backup : with 50% brightness level, I get almost 8 hours of light. After that the brightness decreases but the lamp remains lit for almost 10 more hours.. did not check until blackout..probably not a good idea to deep discharge the battery.
- The LEDs are covered in a diffuser .. so no sharp lighting... appears just like a small tubelight.. and therefore gentler on the eyes compared to lights which have visible LED arrays.
Happy to have this product.
If the charging wire is connected with the Lamp its automatically turn off when electricity come and its automatically turn on when electricity go back.This feature is really cool.