- Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: DK Eyewitness Travel (22 January 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0241358302
- ISBN-13: 978-0241358306
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 2.1 x 21.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,14,118 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 102.46 Delivery charge
+ 65.00 Delivery charge
+ 90.38 Delivery charge
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Portugal Paperback – Import, 22 Jan 2019
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Known… for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." — Chicago Tribune
"The best option… Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." — The Philadelphia Inquirer
About the Author
Experience the world with DK Travel.
DK Travel's highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Some items of note for the first time traveler: Lisbon is an ancient city with modern touches; a visitor could easily spend an entire vacation there. Portugal is famous for its wines, especially for port, which is created in the valleys of northern Portugal. The section that includes the port city of Oporto offers some good suggestions for visiting the area. Students of the Napoleonic Wars will find many traces of the Peninsular War waged by the Duke of Wellington's Anglo-Portuguese Army against French invasions. The fortress of Elvas on the Spanish frontier has been well-preserved. In addition, portions of the battlefields of Bussaco and the Lines of Torres Vedras may still be viewed.
Highly recommended as a valuable planning and touristing resource for the first time visitor.