DJI Tello Drone with 5MP HD Camera 720P Wi-Fi FPV 8D Flips Bounce Mode Quadcopter Stem Coding Newest Professional Camera Drone, White
- Gross weight 280 grams, ez shots record coordinated short videos with circle, 360and up and away
- Intel processor professional processing yields high-quality footage ; Programming learning mit-developed coding system allows kids and teens to learn the basics of programming while having fun
- Camera yes, 5 mp photos preserve great memories with high-resolution pictures, Rechargeable Batteries
- Flying height 50 meters above ground level, electronic image stabilization capture consistently clear images. Flight Time: 13 min
- Programming learning mit-developed coding system allows kids and teens to learn the basics of programming while having fun
- Capture smooth and stable aerial footage
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (3): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
We at DJI have taken a ground breaking leap when it comes to offering creative tools and devices. With the platforms we provide for our users, you will be able to capture images and videos that were once hard to reach. We provide highly efficient flying and camera systems that will help you to capture high resolution images with the touch of your fingers. The models we provide are also best for professional use as you will be able to capture amazing quality imagery from any corner of the location. We have ensured to combine dynamic designs with advanced features in all our models.
A fun and educational quadcopter
This is a very cute, fun, and educational quadcopter that has a very smart processor and features to help you perform exciting and thrilling aerial tricks on a whim.
The EZ shots feature of this drone model allows you to shoot quick videos and also perform flying stunts while capturing stunning imagery. The built-in high quality 5 MP camera provides high resolution images on the go.
You can learn more about the drones with the mit-developed coding system. This is a great way to learn the basics of programming and also to have fun.
The Intel processor of this drone model with professional processing option confirms high-quality footage. The drone is controlled by the smartphone app.
Auto take off/landing
This drone comes with the auto take off and landing option. You can easily lift off or land the drone with a single tap. It also has the failsafe feature that will land the drone safely even if the connection is lost.
Downward facing camera
The downward facing camera of this drone model ensures precise hovering. It is also known as the vision positioning system that helps with the overall navigation.
You will be able to easily operate the drone after downloading the DJI app on your smartphone. This provides you all the easiness of capturing high quality images in flight.
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's max altitude is 30 mtr. at this height it starts flying with wind.
Overall, it can be your first drone for trial purpose but don’t expect professional quality pictures or videos, for that you will have to shell out atleast 50-60K. For that matter, after doing lot of research on drones and reading hundreds of professional blog, I concluded that this is the best drone you can buy in this category. If you can spend more and want professional quality then go for DJI Spark or Mavic Air, 55Kand 86K respectively.
TIP: try flying with WiFi repeater to get extended range and good video quality without skipping frames.
1) fly in fast mode outdoors, it will be easy to maneuver.
2) you can use a paper clip, small mirrior piece and some tape to take down shots
3) don't raise altitude above 10 mts, while taking down shots, coz best reception of wifi is when camera is facing you. Otherwise you will loose your connection & would have to wait until it reconnects. (And just hope it's doesn't gets windy)
4) patterened surface is best for vps to guied through hovering. Same colour surface like tiles are tough to recognise.
5) if it is windy and video is shaky, use stabilize option in google photos or power director app, it will adjust most of the shakiness.
But when I actually start and saw the green and pink line in camera & my videos recorded have same lines .. I am very disappointed..
But photos doesn't have the same..
So I am bit confused whether it is drone issue or app??? ?
Edit review after using app in another mobile, and it works excellent, I used MI wifi extenderand it goes up to 300meter sharing new images and video .
App control is easy to use, battery fly time in 10-13 min.
Go for it without doubt.
Personally very happy and satisfied with the product in this price.
The built quality of the drone is good.
Video recorded is of good quality, but sometimes while moving the drone there is a bit of frame skip.
Flight time of the drone is arnd 10min, after which it automatically lands.
Bcoz of the sensors the drone has a very stable flight nd can stay in one spot provided there is enough light around for the sensors to work.
Indoors the drone is fine, outdoors be careful of the strong winds, the drone cannot withstand strong winds nd cannot stay in the same spot. Flying is possible in high winds when u change its flying mode to fast. But in fast mode the video captured won't be stable enough nd battery will drain a bit faster and flying time might come down to 6-7 mins.
If ur a beginner, try flying it in a place with less obstacles so that u get used to flying it using the app.