- No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
DIAPER CHAMP Chlorine and Paraben-Less Baby Diapers (Small, 3-7kg, 44 Count)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- No harmful chemicals and clinically proven hypoallergenic - baby diapers (from Netherlands) are 100% paraben-less, chlorine, bleach, fragrance, lotion, latex and dye. Made of usa virgin wood pulp, german super absorbent polymer. These ultra soft and ultra thin baby diapers are suitable for your baby’s sensitive skin and prevents rash, redness, itching and irritation
- 6 layers absorption core with crisscross channels - the absorption core of the diaper made with a blend of sap and virgin wood pulp makes liquid absorbing quick and easy. Ultra soft and tensile strength non-woven top sheet absorbs away and helps to diffuse urine equally among channels and thus avoid urine to gain at one place. The acquisition diffusion layer diffuses the water to the bottom of the diaper core, ensuring the surface stays dry for long without leaving any moisture
- Features - wetness indicator shows that a diaper needs change by turning the yellow line to blue when diaper gets wet. Stretchable elastic waist band fit perfectly to your baby’s waist and provides a secure and personalised fit to your baby, thus preventing back leakage. 360 degree breathable clothlike backsheet helps to release wet moisture instantly and allows air to circulate well
- Sturdy make with cute prints - these taped baby diapers are carfted to be light weight, soft but strong enough to withstand the romping and rollicking nature of babies and toddlers. Stylish dutch design with adorable prints and frontal tape with 4 different colour options (Blue, Green, Pink And Yellow)
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Diaper Champ baby diapers are gentle, without toxicity and harmful chemicals. They are totally safe for your baby's sensitive skin.
br>Diaper Champ from Netherlands is a in baby care products that focuses, Comfort & Hygiene adhering to European Standards. We understand the importance of your child’s comfort and so have carfted our tape style diapers to your needs. To ensure our diapers look elegant and feel luxurious, we have used non-toxic materials in their making. Diaper champ wishes that no baby cries due to the discomfort of moist diapers or rashes. It keeps your child comfy for hours.
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 139 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Its just like the one u get in abroad.. exact same quality....probably the only diaper which gives stretchable elastic waist band ....i tried pouring water in its inner part nd left it for few seconds....and absorption was super quick and dry...it was prima facie...none of them have been so quick and after pouring water in it....still it was the lightest
Why dint I know about this brand?
The elastic band at the back makes it easy to peek into the nappy and sits very comfortably on my baby without having to take him down too snug.
The nappies are so soft and thin absorption is amazing... Literally I don't have to worry about baby's skin being moist like most brands
Huggies are thick and stiff and the tape left red bruises on my baby's tummy
Libero is too thick and stiff and is smaller and shorter than most brands
Pampers is way too thin and have to be changed frequently and feel very plasticy and most often I found the nappy stuck to baby's skin after a poo. Also I think his skin didn't react well to the fabric.
Definitely recommend this brand to mums... You have to try them to believe how good they are!
🔸These are tape styled diapers but they give a great fit on my super active baby.
🔸The design on the diapers is adorable. And they have different colours of adhering strips which make them cuter.
🔸The diapers are leak proof even if worn by baby for 8 hours. They don't leak, smell or leave even the slightest redness. So big 👍 to that.
🔸With diaper champ you do not have to worry about your baby developing rashes or any skin irritations because these sipaer have 0% Parabens, Chlorine, Bleach, Latex, Perfume, Lotion or dye.
🔸The inner topsheet is clothlike which makes it gentle on your babies bottoms. And it's tear proof. So the gel will never come in contact baby's skin and cause a rash.
🔸They are reasonably priced for being such high quality and baby friendly diapers.
And if something's giving my baby comfort and a good night's sleep, I would definitely recommend it to all.
We recently switched to these baby diapers and found them absolutely easy and safe to use. Not only is it skin friendly, but also they don't leak or start smelling even after 6 to 8 hours.
Plus being chemical free my baby's bum no more stays red. They are also the thinnest and softest diapers I have used so far. I loved them and I recommend all moms to try it once if they are looking for a high quality and cost effective baby diapers
We did not face any kind of rash and doesn’t cause any leakage too!! One diaper easily runs for 7-8 hours without any wetness or leakage.