- Shop with balance and get 15% back, up to Rs.200 per customer. Minimum order Rs.1000. Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance from 00:00 hrs 21 June 2018 to 23:59 hrs 24 June 2018. ADD BALANCE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- 15% off with ICICI Bank Cards Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
|Price:||2,169.29 + 1,157.29 Delivery charge|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Abrasion resistant sticky rubber outsole.
- DC's Trademarked "pill Pattern" Tread
|Note: The order quantity is limited to 3 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Special offers and product promotions
DC Mens Tonik Shoes Details: Leather, Nubuck, and/or Suede Upper for Durability and Textile for Breathability. Vulcanized Construction for Boardfeel and Flex. Abrasion-Resistant Rubber Outsole. DC's Trademarked "Pill Pattern" Tread.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Saw one review that these are not durable after the person wore them for 5 months....any shoe will bust open if you have wide enough feet and a gait that isn't perfect, especially after months of use. These are SKATE shoes, and the ones priced at less than 30 are DIRT CHEAP considering they have triple stitching which is nearly impossible to find on a modern style skate shoe (aka NOT a tech shoe). I've skated these HARD about 5 times and they didn't even show wear for the first 2 sessions. However I'd say these are average durability (as in they'll last 2-3 weeks with avg. Skating) apart from that extra stitch which makes a BIG difference!
For what I paid ($13) I couldn't care less because for $13 I'll happily just buy a new pair every 5 months, but if you are paying more than that I do not think these shoes are a good deal.