D'Addario NYXL1046 Nickel Plated Electric Light Guitar Strings (Nickel)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Nyxl electric guitar strings feature d'addario 's exclusive high carbon steel alloy for unprecedented strength
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional guitar strings - get in tune faster, stay in tune better
- Wound strings with enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 - 3.5 kHz range - more presence and crunch to cut through the mix
- Nyxl1046 offers an ideal combination of playability and electric tone: Plain steel .010, .013, .017, nickel wound .026, .036, .046
- Corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 3 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Gauge 10-46 nyxl1046 are designed with the most popular string gauges for comfortable playability and an ideal electric tone. Exclusive new york manufactured, high carbon steel alloy for unprecedented strength? Play fearlessly improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel wound strings - get in tune faster, stay in tune betterwound strings with enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 - 3.5 khz range? More presence and crunch to cut through the mix nyxl1046 offers an ideal combination of comfortable playability and electric tone: Plain steel .010, .013, .017, nickel wound .026, .036, .046, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh.
From the manufacturer
D''Addario NYXL Guitar Strings
- NYXL's feature D’Addario’s exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel alloy for unprecedented strength.
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional electric guitar strings - get in tune faster, stay in tune better.
- Wound strings with enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 - 3.5 kHz range – more presence and crunch to cut through the mix.
The Next Generation Of Electric Guitar Strings Is Here
D’Addario NYXL electric guitar strings will bend farther, sing louder, and stay in tune better than any string you’ve played before. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D’Addario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel core and plain steel alloy delivers a whole new level of freedom, confidence, and power.
Get In Tune. Stay In Tune.
NYXL’s provide more strength and 131% greater tuning stability by utilizing a completely reinvented wire drawing process coupled with a revolutionary 'fusion twist' process for the plain steels. The reformulated nickel plated string windings have greater magnetic properties resulting in higher output and enhanced mid-range frequency response for more presence and crunch.
Throughout rigorous torture tests the NYXL strings stand up to whammy bar dives and bends better than any conventional string.
More Punch and Crunch
The NYXL wound strings give you the crunch and mid-range presence to cut through the mix.
Stay In Tune Better
Get in tune faster and stay in tune longer with the improved tuning stability of NYXL.
NYXL plain singles let you pick and bend further with the confidence that you strings will keep up with you.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
While these strings are stronger than average, their corrosion resistance is much poorer than the Elixir Optiwebs. In particular, their "fresh strings sound" doesn't last for more than few hours. Also, don't believe the hype that they are unbreakable; if you're wont to anything more than whole-step bends, be wary of the high-E string snapping on you (wear eye protection fellow guitarists!).
Feel so much better than the standard D'Addario strings. More resistant to rust.
Would recommend to any extended range player.