- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.50 using BHIM UPI or Rupay ATM cards, debit cards or credit cards. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.100 on your first ever online payment on Amazon.in. Applicable only on ATM card, debit card or credit card orders. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 70.00 Delivery charge
+ 75.00 Delivery charge
+ 75.00 Delivery charge
Dabur Madhuvaani - 150 g
|Price:||68.00 + 75.00 Delivery charge Details|
|You Save:||10.00 (13%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Dabur India Limited
- Relief from cough and cold. Useful in sore throat
- Adults: 1 teaspoonful(Approx 8g) thrice a day; Children (Above 5 yrs of age); 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoonful (Approx.2-4g) thrice a day; or as directed by the physician.
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 3 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.This product is non-returnable
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Each 100gm is prepared from powders of sitopaladi Churna, Suksmaila, Vamsha, Tvak, Madhu, Sharkara, Excipient
From the manufacturer
Dabur Honitus range of cough syrup, cough drops, hot sip and Madhuvaani are made using traditional herbs and natural ingredients that provide quick cough relief and help improve immunity to further combat the underlying illness.
Dabur Honitus Features
Natural way of treating cough without causing any drowsiness.
- Cough relief and non drowsy formula
- Made with the goodness of honey, banafsha, tulsi and others herbs
- Safe and Ayurvedic
Symptoms of Cough
The Symptoms of Cough can Easily be Identified as:
- Sore throat
- Hoarseness in the throat
- Wheezing & shortness of breath
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Heartburn or sour taste in the mouth
What Causes Cough?
- Excessive smoking
- Respiratory tract infections like cold & flu
- Inhaling an irritant
Dabur Honitus Product Range
Honitus Cough Syrup
Honitus Hot Sip
Honitus Cough Drops