- Get extra 10% cashback when you pay with Amazon Pay balance (up to max Rs. 200 per customer) Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ 77.00 Delivery charge
Haoyue D830D Digital Multimeter LCD AC DC Measuring Voltage Current, Small, Yellow
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Small multimeter for your day to day needs
- If you have basic knowledge about multimeters you can try this small multimeter for basic continuity checks and voltage measurements
- When testing DC voltage, AC voltage, DC current, resistance, diode, buzzer and battery, connect the red test lead to V 0 mA jack and black test lead to COM jack
- When testing the current more than 200mA, connect the red test lead to OADC jack and black test lead to COM jack
- When testing the temperature, connect the temperature probe to V 0 mA jack or COM jack. Please refer to the attached instruction manual for the operating instructions.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Hao Yue|
|EAN||0837048009999 , 5213001430003|
|Item Weight||150.0 grams|
|Manufacturer Series Number||D830D|
|Number of Items||1|
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Description for Haoyue D830D Digital Multimeter LCD AC DC Measuring Voltage Current, Small, Yellow
Small multimeter for your day to day needs. If you have basic knowledge about multimeters you can try this small multimeter for basic continuity checks and voltage measurements. Functions: DCV, ACV, DCA. Resistor (ohms). Diode. Buzzer. Transistor (HFE). Temperature. Square wave output. Battery test. Display: 4.75 centimeter length, 15 millimeter high LCD. Operating Instructions: When testing DC voltage, AC voltage, DC current, resistance, diode, buzzer and battery, connect the red test lead to "V 0 mA" jack and black test lead to "COM" jack. When testing the current more than 200mA, connect the red test lead to "' OADC" jack and black test lead to number 2022;COM" jack. When testing the temperature, connect the temperature probe to "V, 0, mA" jack or "COM" jack. It can also be connected to the jack specialized for it. When testing the magnifying ratio of the transistor, turn the switch to hFE position and connect the transistor to the eight-hole jack. Square Wave Output: The frequency is 50Hz, the voltage is approximately. 3Vp-p. The output jack is "V, 0, mA" and number 2022. Powered by 9V battery inside. Dimensions of Multimeter: 12.5 centimeters (Length) x 6.75 centimeters (Width) x 2.25 centimeters (Thickness). Wire Length (Including Pin): 71 centimeters each
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
The leads are rather flimsy but take a LOT of effort to remove and insert within the Multimeter. It is advisable not to do this exercise frequently, otherwise the machine might break.
Overall a very basic device that gets the job done.
I did not have an scientific equipment to measure accuracy of this device, but the AC Voltage kept on fluctuating.