Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 150.00 Delivery charge
+ FREE Delivery
+ 75.00 Delivery charge
D-Link Dir-600M N150 Broadband Wireless Router (Not a Modem)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Great Speed and Coverage: Share your Internet connection between your wired and wireless devices, with fast wireless speeds and the range to reach more places throughout your home
- Latest Wireless N 150 technology for increased speed and range, plus Repeater Mode to extend the reach of your existing wireless network
- Flexible connectivity for your devices: 10/100 Internet port to connect to broadband Internet with high transfer speeds; Four 10/100 LAN ports to connect wired devices for high-speed online activities
- Host of Security to help you stay secure: Keep your Internet activities safe with WPA/WPA2 wireless encryption and a NAT firewall - to control traffic and help protect your network from local and remote intrusions
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) to quickly and securely add devices to your network
- Ease of Use - Web browser-based setup and configuration: Web browser-based setup and configuration & Setup wizard to guide you through the configuration process
- 3-year warranty
Buy this product as Certified Refurbished and save Rs.181.00 from the regular price.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
The DIR-600M Wireless N 150 Home Router is an attractive, high-performance router that makes it easy to share your broadband Internet connection with all your devices. Simply connect it to your broadband modem, then use the web-based setup wizard that guides you step by step through the configuration process. Whether you’re surfing the web on your desktop or relaxing on the couch with your laptop, the DIR-600M keeps you connected wherever you are in your home. The external antenna provides good coverage for your network, so you can avoid “dead spots” and get a reliable connection in more places throughout your home.
From the manufacturer
D-Link DIR-600M Wireless N 150 Home Router
- Latest Wireless N150 technology for increased speed and range
- Repeater Mode to extend the reach of your existing wireless network
- Host of Security Features to keep the network safe
- Flexible connectivity for your devices
- Web browser-based setup and configuration
7,234 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Working perfectly fine without any glitches. To me D-Link has always proved to be the best. My usage of this Wifi Device is From Monday Morning 9:00 Am to Saturday Evening 6:00 Pm CONTINUOUSLY. It is just switched of from Saturday Evening 6:00 Pm to Monday Morning 9:00 Am. Yes I have been using this device rigorously as well continuously without switching it off from last 1 years and it has worked absolutely perfect.
Just go for it.
Amazon delivered it to me in two days. Perfect delivery and packaging. 5 Star.
1. Very easy to install - plug and play, router settings page automatically displays on web browser, put necessary settings and you are on!
2. For an average user, who doesn't do too much heavy work, it is ok.
But let me tell you about the CONS -->
1. The address of the router settings page written on the manual (192.168.0.1) was completely wrong ! For me, it's actually 192.168.100.1 . And it was hard to find out, because the manual was misleading. I had to unplug the LAN and put it back again to force the router to reopen the page by itself, but only after spending a lot of time.
2. #1 maybe ok, but this is really a bad one! The router range is not what is advertised. Yeah, I know that it is a cheap model, but come on, I couldn't get proper coverage when I moved out of my room which is not that big. And also, the LAN signal keeps dropping and I get less speeds on my devices, sometimes the signals drop out and reset, which can hamper downloads. And this happens when I try to connect more than one device to it. I have 3 devices, and when I connect more than 1, signal dropping occurs, not always though. But still, what's the use?
3. There's no HARD RESET switch and no WPS switch for direct Wi-Fi connection. For me, that's a bummer.
I WOULD REQUEST BUYERS TO LOOK FOR OTHER MODELS IN THIS PRICE RANGE BEFORE BUYING THIS ONE. THOUGH D-LINK HAS A GOOD REPUTATION, BUT THIS MODEL IS NOT THAT GREAT. I WOULD SUGGEST AN ALTERNATIVE PRODUCT, FROM TP-LINK - https://www.amazon.in/TP-Link-TL-WR841N-300Mbps-Wireless-N-Router/dp/B001FWYGJS/ref=sr_1_3?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1537945623&sr=1-3&keywords=tp+link+router
UPDATE 1 (04/01/2019) --> DO NOT BUY THIS ROUTER ! ABSOLUTE WASTE OF MONEY. AFTER USING FOR 4 MONTHS, NOW EVERYDAY I SEE SIGNAL LAGS, ESPECIALLY WHEN I PUT/ADD MULTIPLE DOWNLOADS/DEVICES TO THE ROUTER. HARD RESET & FIRMWARE UPDATE DIDN'T FIX ANYTHING (WHICH WAS RECOMMENDED BY DLink). I WOULD SUGGEST TO BUY DIGISOL DGHR-1400 OR OTHER MODELS BUT NOT THIS ONE !!
PLEASE UPDATE TO LATEST FIRMWARE BEFORE USING!
At this price range, this was the best choice given product's durability. It does it's job pretty nicely. Plain vanilla product, no frills. Good for my home use where I use it for things like streaming on Chromecast, browsing on mobiles, working on my laptop and upload and downloads thru my PC (which is connected thru RJ45). Pretty decent same floor coverage - I have placed it centrally and get signals in all the rooms in the 2 BHK flat.
However, I faced one problem. My PC's antivirus was suggesting me to update the Router's firmware. I downloaded firmware update from D-link's official website and updated the router. But that changed router's language to something like Mandarin/Chinese. With that, I was unable to go back to English and hence unable to change any settings. As far as I do not have to do any changes, it will carry on as the initial set up was already done, but whenever I need to do any changes, I'll surely have issues that day.