D-Link Dir-600M N150 Broadband Wireless Router
- Input Type RJ-45 (Ethernet Cable) supported by neighbourhood cable broadband ISPs such as Hathway, ACT, Tikona, Airtel Fibrenet, MyWorld, Nextra, Siti Cable, You Broadband, Spectranet etc.
- This Router Does Not Include Modem and works well with Cable Broadbands
- 150 Mbps Wireless Speed
- 1 WAN Port and 1 External Antenna
- WPA/WPA2 Encryption
- 3 Year Warranty
- 1 10/100Base-TX WAN port
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
D-Link Dir-600M Broadband Wireless Router High Speed Connectivity
Boost your wireless connectivity with the D-Link wireless router. At a high speed of up to 150 Mbps, you can now enjoy uninterrupted web surfing and faster file transfers. You can broaden your horizon of strong connectivity to every corner of your home or office with the wireless D-Link router. It is fitted with in-built internal antennas which increase the coverage areas. No more dead zones. Use your smartphone, tablet, laptop or any other Wi-Fi enabled device at any corner and enjoy the power of high speed connectivity. It is equipped with 4 Ethernet ports that offer excellent connection to your wired devices and can create your own personal network.Advanced Security
Web security and internet intrusions are a common thing these days. Keep your connectivity safe and protected with the D-Link Router. It is loaded with NAT Firewall that controls the traffic and avoids intrusions and exploitation. Set up WPS quickly and easily with just push of a button and create a secure network of your own. Protect your wireless traffic with the WPA/ WPA2 encryption and prevent unauthorised intrusions and eavesdropping. Make online payments and other transactions safely with the D-Link Router.Easy Setup and Futuristic Design
Easy to set up, the D-Link router can be installed with a web browser based Setup Wizard that guides you step-by-step through the installation setup. No need for CDs, just follow steps to enter the world of high speed connectivity. The design of the router is apt for any modern decor. Its compact yet sleek dimensions, 15 x 17.5 x 3.1 cm, makes it look attractive and professional. Enjoy seamless connectivity with the D-Link Dir-600M Broadband Wireless Router.
Compare with similar items
TP-Link TL-WR841N 300Mbps Wireless-N Router
D-Link DIR-615 Wireless-N300 Router (Black)
TP-Link TL-WR740N Wireless Router (white)
Mi 3C Router (White)
D-Link DSL-2730U Wireless-N 150 ADSL2+ 4-Port Router (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||TradusIT||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd|
|Connectivity Technology||RJ-45||RJ-45||RJ-45||RJ-45||rj-45; wireless||RJ-11|
|Data Transfer Rate||150||300 MB per second||300||150 Mb per second||300 Mb per second||150|
|Item Weight||249 grams||250 grams||65 grams||0.5 kg||240 grams||137 grams|
|Wireless Comm Standard||802.11B; 802.11bgn; 802.11 B/G||802.11bgn||802.11n||802.11B; 802.11G||—||802.11n|
From the manufacturer
- 10/100 Internet port to connect to broadband Internet with high transfer speeds
- Four 10/100 LAN ports to connect wired devices for high-speed online activities
- Latest Wireless N technology for increased speed, range and reliability when using mobile devices
- NAT Firewall to control traffic and prevent exploits and intrusions
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) to quickly and securely add devices to your network
- WPA/WPA2 encryption to secure your wireless traffic
D-Link Wireless N 150 Home Router
The DIR-600 Wireless N 150 Home Router is an attractive, high-performance router that makes it easy to share your broadband Internet connection with all your devices. Simply connect it to your broadband modem, then use the web-based Setup Wizard that guides you step by step through the configuration process. Whether you’re surfing the web on your desktop or relaxing on the couch with your laptop, the DIR-600 keeps you connected wherever you are in your home.
A Fast and Reliable Home Network:
The DIR-600 creates a high-speed home network with wireless speeds of up to 150 Mbps for fast file transfers, seamless web surfing, and smooth online gaming. The built-in internal antenna increases your wireless network’s coverage so you can avoid “dead spots” and get a reliable connection in more places throughout your home. The DIR-600 also has Repeater Mode, which allows you to extend the range of your existing wireless network, allowing you to reach the farthest corners of your home or small office.
Flexible Connectivity for your Devices:
The DIR-600 keeps you connected, no matter whether you’re using a desktop or laptop PC, a smartphone, or a tablet. Four 10/100 Fast Ethernet ports provide fast and reliable connectivity for your wired devices, while Wireless N 150 lets you connect all your wireless devices across your home. Get some work done on your desktop, play online with your game console, or check out online videos on your smartphone - the Wireless N 150 Home Router lets you access the Internet with all your devices.
Ease of Use
- Web browser-based setup and configuration
- Setup wizard to guide you through the configuration process
Easy to Set Up, Easy to Secure
Sharing your Internet connection doesn’t have to be a complicated process - just open a web browser to access the Setup Wizard and follow the easy step- by-step instructions to get started. Create a secure network with the touch of a button using Wi-Fi Protected Setup, which instantly creates a secure connection to a new device without the need to enter settings or passwords.
Security Features to Keep your Network Safe:
The DIR-600 has a host of security features, meaning you can access the Internet without fear of your information being compromised. WPA/WPA2 encryption secures wireless traffic across your network, preventing unauthorized access and eavesdropping, and the NAT firewall protects your network from attacks and intrusions via the Internet. No matter whether you are shopping online, doing your banking, or accessing your personal information, the DIR-600 keeps your data and your network safe.
Modern, Artistic Design:
The unique design of the Wireless N 150 Home Router means that you don’t need to hide another piece of tech clutter in your home. With all ports and connectors discreetly hidden on the back of the device, you can proudly display your DIR-600 as a stylish addition to any modern home
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* simple to connect and configure, basic procedures only....
* signal strength is good for interios, easily covers a 1400sqft home without any issue, you can reduce the signal strength aslo in the settings, as you require...
* better if you limit the number of connected devices to a maximum 5, for better contious connectivity. if number of clients are more connection disrupts and router hangs... best performance when 2 or 3 devices connected for continuous use.
* other basic features like NAT, and basic firewall
* operating modes; router, repeater and bridge, NO access point
* no firmware upgrade for a very long time
Working perfectly fine without any glitches. To me D-Link has always proved to be the best. My usage of this Wifi Device is From Monday Morning 9:00 Am to Saturday Evening 6:00 Pm CONTINUOUSLY. It is just switched of from Saturday Evening 6:00 Pm to Monday Morning 9:00 Am. Yes I have been using this device rigorously as well continuously without switching it off from last 1 years and it has worked absolutely perfect.
Just go for it.
Amazon delivered it to me in two days. Perfect delivery and packaging. 5 Star.
1. My flat is about 1150 sq.ft. Even though the router is in one corner of the house, I get a pretty strong signal everywhere.
2. I have connected a couple of mobile phones and laptops and still don't see any significant drop in broadband speed.
3. It hardly gets hot even if you leave it on for more than 24 hours.
Everything considered, I think it's the most dependable option for home use.
Most recent customer reviews
warranty of product is three years.
their is manufacturing defect in product on feb 2018 and was sent to jaipur for warranty as per instruction from toll...Read more