D-Link DWR-720 3G 21 Mbps HSPA+ Mobile Wireless Router
|Price:||2,163.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||3,192.00 (60%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Input Type SIM Card (Datacard) supported by ISPs such as 2G/3G sim card
- Connect Anywhere
- Flexible Usage
- Share an HSPA+ connection
- Six hours of battery in one charge
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup
- For queries/assistance please contact the D-Link Technical Support No: 1860-233-3999
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
D-Link’s DWR-720 HSPA+ Mobile Router uses your HSPA+ Internet connection to give you a simple and fast Wi-FI network anywhere you need one. Instead of being confined to one Internet-connected device through a USB dongle, the DWR-720 allows you to share Wi-Fi hotspots. The convenient size means you can use it to share your connection anywhere; use it on a bus to send e-mails while your friend reads the news, or at the airport so your team can chat with customers while waiting for your plane.
Troubleshooting Steps in case it does not detect SIM :
1)Kindly reset the device & configure it again
Share an HSPA+ connection with multiple Wi-Fi devices such as smartphones, tablets, PCs, game systems, and more.
The HSPA+ Mobile Router features a built-in firewall and industry-standard WPA/WPA2 security protocols to keep your data safe.
The DWR-720 HSPA+ Mobile Router is small enough to fit in your pocket, and the rechargeable battery means you’re not tied to a wall outlet.
- Six hours of battery in one charge so you can connect more and wait less
- Small size lets you drop it in a purse or pocket and take it wherever you go
- Supports Wi-Fi Offloading technology
Enjoy speeds up to 21 Mbps on your Wi-Fi devices by using the D-Link DWR-720 HSPA+ Mobile Router. Simply insert your data-enabled SIM card, and this handy device lets family and friends in on the fun too. The DWR-720 gets you connected when an impromptu network must be set up, allowing you to share not just an Internet connection but also all your favorite files on your microSD card and other network devices. Show vacation pictures to your family while uploading them to your favorite sharing site, or distribute the meeting notes to your team before sending them to corporate. The HSPA+ Mobile Router lets you share what’s important to you while you’re on the go.
- WPA/WPA2 Wi-Fi security protocols provide the latest in wireless security
- Built-in firewall keeps unwanted connections out
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for one-touch secure setup with other devices
The DWR-720 HSPA+ Mobile Router is made to be easy to use and includewith powerful features. You can access the contents of your microSD card, allowing you to send pictures or other files to your PC and then upload them to the web. Don’t worry about security either; using Wi-fi Protected Setup (WPS) you can create a Wi-Fi network that uses top-of-the-line security with just two clicks. Stay connected for longer on the rechargeable 2000 mAh Li-on battery, and Universal Plug and Play means there’s no complicated software to install. Getting online with the DWR-720 HSPA+ Mobile Router quick, easy, and convenient.
- Download speeds in up to 21 Mbps get you what you need, fast
- 802.11b/g certified, and compatibile with 802.11n devices
- Share files over Wi-Fi using SAMBA technology
- Works with different OS platforms including MacOS, Windows, and Linux
- microSD card slot is the same standard as most smartphones and tablets
- USB 2.0 port for easy charging
- Uses a USIM card to connect to the internet
From the Manufacturer
D-Link’s DWR-730 Portable HSPA+ Mobile Router allows you to connect your notebook, tablet and smartphone to the Internet from anywhere there is a 3G connection and share this connection with other users wirelessly. This router is ideal for people that need a portable solution, for example remote workers or people that are moving house and need a temporary Internet connection.
Connect and Share Your 3G Connection
Simply insert your data-enabled SIM card and the DWR-730 will allow you to share your 3G mobile Internet wirelessly. Get all your mobile devices connected to the Internet or share a 3G Internet connection with family, friends or colleagues when you are out and about.
The DWR-730 also allows you to access files on your microSD card with the built in microSD card slot3. Share holiday pictures with your family and friends, or documents and presentations to your colleagues on a business trip by simply connecting the DWR-730 to a computer through USB. The Portable HSPA+ Mobile Router lets you connect with others and share what’s important to you while you’re on the go.
Portable and Secure This router is small enough to fit in your pocket whilst the built-in rechargeable battery means that you can take it anywhere with you and surf the Internet. If you need to recharge it, you can do it easily with any USB wall or car charger. The useful OLED display keeps you informed on the real-time status of your 3G Internet connectivity and signal as well as battery, SMS messages and number of devices connected.
The Portable HSPA+ Mobile Router may be small but it can keep your wireless connection as secure as if you were connected through your home network. Its built-in firewall prevents potential attacks and hacking attempts from the Internet, and with WPA2 encryption, you can be sure that you are sharing your 3G connection only with the users you want to.
1. Supported frequency band is dependent upon regional hardware version.
2. Data rates are theoretical. Data transfer rate depends on network capacity and signal strength.
3. SD card not included.
Compare with similar items
TP-Link TL-MR3020 Mini Pocket 3G/4G Wireless Router (Grey)
TP-Link TL-MR3020 Portable 3G/4G Wireless N Router
Digisol DG-HR1060MS N150 Wireless 3G MiFi Broadband Router
D-Link DWR-910 4G USB Router
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Classic Network and Computers||Appario Retail Private Ltd||AIIPL_BLR||Addocart||Classic Network and Computers|
|Connectivity Technology||RJ-11||USB Dongle||USB Dongle||SIM Card||Wireless|
|Data Transfer Rate||21 Mb per second||150 Mb per second||150||150||—|
|Item Weight||77 grams||60 grams||62 grams||20 grams||40 grams|
|Model Number||DWR-730||TL-MR3020||TP-Link TL-MR3020||DG-HR1060MS||DWR-910|
|Wireless Comm Standard||802.11bgn||802.11bgn||802.11bgn; 802.11.b; 802.11 B/G||—||—|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The main issue with the device is that it does not have DATA usage counter....(it will be great if D-Link can do something about it)...Hence 4 Star....
I have tried connecting about 9 WiFi devices to this router....and worked fine...needless to say with the reduction of the speed...(understandable).
Also, there is no option to run USSD codes to check data balance.
Else a very useful product.