We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 1 DB-15 female connector (to console monitor USB keyboard/mouse)) / USB 1.1 Type A female connectors (to console / 3.5-mm audio socket
- Connection to KVM Cables 2 HDDB 15-pin female connectors 2 3.5-mm audio sockets
- Diagnostic LEDs 2 port LEDs for 2 connected PCs
- PC Selection Using Push button Using keyboard hot keys: Switch between PC with or without synchronous audio signals Enable/disable key beep Reset mouse/keyboard Auto-scan mode or without auto-scan mode (autoscan between computers every 10 seconds)
- Hot Key Menu Functions Scroll Lock + Scroll Lock + F1: switch to computer 1 with audio signal synchronization
The KVM-221 2-port KVM (Keyboard, Video and Mouse) switch is a cost effective device for home and office users. It allows users to easily control two PCs from a single set of keyboard, mouse, and VGA monitor. This switch provides audio support and an audio socket, allowing the two connected PCs to share a set of speakers. The switch provides many easy-to-use features and is perfect for home and small office use. Cost-Effective for PC Users. If you have two PCs and need to use them at the same time, the KVM-221 saves the money and space by allowing you to control the two computers from a set of keyboard, monitor and mouse. Or, you may have a better, bigger monitor and want to connect both PCs to it. The KVM-221 allows you to do this. Two sets of cables are attached to the KVM switch for ready for use, dispensing users of the need to prepare separate cables and connect them to the switch. Versatile Functions. The KVM-221 utilizes advanced microprocessor emulation to intelligently manage each KVM port. This allows simultaneous boot-up of the connected PCs. Auto scan, audible feedback, and keyboard "Hot Keys" make the KVM-221 simple to use and manage. There is also a control button located on the front panel that allows users to switch between the Purchase.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The size is what really made me go for this, Its currently placed on the monitor stand, and comfortable to switch between the 2 machines. That said, since the video is not connected, I would have to switch that separately.
The audio also being available was an added bonus.