- Shop with balance and get Rs.50 cashback per customer. Minimum order Rs.250 (excluding delivery fees). Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance during Feb 16 - 28. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
D-Link DIR-816 Wireless AC750 Dual Band Router
|Price:||1,799.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||436.00 (20%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- D-Link,Wireless without Modem
- WPS/Reset Button, Power Switch
- Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0 or Other Java-enabled Browser
- 2.4 GHz WLAN, WPS, Power, 5 GHz WLAN, Internet
- Warranty : 3 Years
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Description for D-Link DIR-816 Wireless AC750 Dual Band Router
The DIR-816 Wireless AC750 Dual Band Router gives you lightning-fast combined wireless speeds of up to 750 Mbps and increased range. Using dual-band wireless, it allows you to operate two concurrent, high-speed Wi-Fi bands for ultimate wireless performance.
From the Manufacturer
Wireless AC750 Dual Band Router
The DIR-816 Wireless AC750 Dual Band Router is an affordable yet powerful wireless networking solution which combines the latest high-speed 802.11ac Wi-Fi specification with dual-band technology and fast Ethernet ports to deliver a seamless networking experience. The increased range and reliability of wireless AC technology reaches farther into your home, and advanced security features keep your network and data safe from intruders.
Dual Band Wireless AC for Seamless Performance
The DIR-816 Wireless AC750 Dual Band Router gives you lightning-fast combined wireless speeds of up to 750 Mbps and increased range. Using dual-band wireless, it allows you to operate two concurrent, high-speed Wi-Fi bands for ultimate wireless performance. Surf the web, chat, and play online games on the 2.4 GHz band, while simultaneously streaming digital media on the 5 GHz band. What’s more, each band can operate as a separate Wi-Fi network, giving you the ability to customize your network according to your connectivity needs. You can even configure a guest zone to give visitors Internet access without giving them access to the rest of your network.
Easy to Set Up, Easy to Secure
Sharing your Internet connection doesn’t have to be a complicated process; just open a web browser and complete the one page setup wizard to get started. Implement WPA/WPA2 wireless security in minutes with the wireless network setup wizard, or use Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), which establishes a secure connection to new devices without the need to enter settings or create passwords.
- Uses the latest Wireless AC technology to deliver blazing fast wireless connectivity with increased range and reliability
- Concurrent dual-band wireless for combined connection speeds of up to 750 Mbps
- 10/100 Fast Ethernet WAN port for speedy Internet access
- Four 10/100 Fast Ethernet LAN ports give you high-speed wired connectivity
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) to quickly and securely add devices to your network
- WPA/WPA2 encryption to secure your wireless traffic
Ease of Use
- Web browser-based setup and configuration
- One page setup wizard to guide you through the configuration process
DIR-816 - Wireless AC750 Dual Band Router
High-Speed Wired and Wireless Connectivity
The DIR-816 Wireless AC750 Dual Band Router uses the latest high-speed wired and wireless technology to bring you lightning-fast Internet. With 10/100 Fast Ethernet ports, you get solid, dependable wired performance for devices such as media centers and gaming consoles. In addition, the built-in Quality of Service (QoS) engine allows you to prioritize important traffic to ensure that your favorite applications are receiving optimal bandwidth.
User Guide Click Here
Compare with similar items
TP-Link Archer C20 AC750 Wireless Dual Band Router (Blue)
D-Link DIR-615 Wireless-N300 Router (Black)
TP-Link Archer C20 AC750 Wireless Dual Band Router (Black)
D-Link DSL-2750U Wireless N 300 ADSL2 + Router
D-Link 2750U/IN/I Wireless-N300 ADSL2 Router with Modem (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||WIFIZONE||Market Variations||IT ELECTRONICS|
|Data Transfer Rate||750||—||300||750 MB per second||—||—|
|Item Weight||150 grams||320 grams||65 grams||200 grams||0.63 kg||0.63 kg|
|Model Number||DIR-816||Archer C20 V4.0||DIR-615||Archer C20||DSL-2750U/IN||2750U/IN/I|
|Wireless Comm Standard||—||5.8 GHz Radio Frequency||802.11n||802.11B; 802.11G; 802.11n||802.11n||802.11n|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Issues I am facing.
1) There is Network flctuations in Range. My router is placed in centre of the house yet not covering entire house. It sometime does and some time it does not.
2) The settings done in the Router disappear suddenly.
3) Even though putting correct password for my SSID it does not connect many of times. Tried on 3 to 4 different devices.
The most important Problem is
4) It even fluctuates my Network speed. I have a 100 MBPS plan at my place. It fluctuates the speed of my data too. It start giving 1, 2 & 5 Mbps speed. But after resetting the router it gives me normal speed of 75 to 80 Mbps. After few days again the same problem persist.
After all of this the D-Link people would give you stupid solutions like upgrading the firmware of the Router which does not resolve the problem. Neither they send their technicians to help the customers.
Do not go for this.
Its very simple and hassle free to install and connect.
Signal strength is really good and also running without any connection lost. my previous router was TPlink duel band 4300 ,which get malfunctioned after 4 yrs continues use. If I compare both, Dlink signal is better than previous one as it is showing 4 bar instead of 3 in the same position for 2.4 ghz. for 5 ghz also range has been extended.
Speed is also very fast, speed in wifi which is almost same as without router
But I found the build quality is not great as previous one (TPlink) Dlink is very light weight and looks cheap build quality . But that is not major issue for me as so far as its doing great. Just hoping for long term durability.
Dual Band works on 2G and 5G bands.
Two channels broadcasting allows you to connect your latest gadgets which can work with the high speed wireless networks like 802.11ac as well as the older n more commonly used 802.11/b/g/n.
Range is good, I can use it in rooms post two walls (atleast till 20 feet)
Works perfectly fine.
Easy installation portal to deploy it ASAP.
This is first time in my experience looking for network configuration assistance. With earlier models i did not face any challenge in configuration.
Most recent customer reviews
1. Convient to setup (if you are facing problems just contact d-link customer care and they will guide you through )