D-Link DIR-816 Wireless AC750 Dual Band Router
|Price:||1,749.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||786.00 (31%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- D-Link,Wireless without Modem
- WPS/Reset Button, Power Switch
- Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0 or Other Java-enabled Browser
- 2.4 GHz WLAN, WPS, Power, 5 GHz WLAN, Internet
- Warranty : 3 Years
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Description for D-Link DIR-816 Wireless AC750 Dual Band Router
Security Other Security Features Traffic Control (QoS) Speed Wireless Speed 750 Mbps LAN/WAN 10/100 General Brand D-Link Model DIR-816 Controls WPS/Reset Button, Power Switch Supported Software Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0 or Other Java-enabled Browser LED Indicator 2.4 GHz WLAN, WPS, Power, 5 GHz WLAN, Internet Type Wireless without Modem Part Number DIR-816 Power Power Supply Input: AC 100 - 240 V, 50-60 Hz Dimensions Weight 240 g System Requirements Operating System Windows: 8, 7, XP SP3 or Mac OS X 10.4, Vista Network Features Frequency 2.4 GHz - 5 GHz Connectivity Number of Antennae 3 Number of LAN ports 4 Number of WAN ports 1 Antennae External Supported Protocols Standard IEEE IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.11a Operating Conditions Operating Humidity Operating: 10 % - 90 % Non-condensing, Storage: 5 % - 95 % Non-condensing Temperature Operating: 0DegC - 40DegC, Storage: -20DegC - 65DegC Additional Features VPN DMZ Other Features One Page Setup Wizard, Wireless Repeater, Dimensions: 192 x 108 x 30 mm, Ethernet Interface or Wi-Fi, Cable or DSL Modem Certification CE
From the Manufacturer
Wireless AC750 Dual Band Router
The DIR-816 Wireless AC750 Dual Band Router is an affordable yet powerful wireless networking solution which combines the latest high-speed 802.11ac Wi-Fi specification with dual-band technology and fast Ethernet ports to deliver a seamless networking experience. The increased range and reliability of wireless AC technology reaches farther into your home, and advanced security features keep your network and data safe from intruders.
Dual Band Wireless AC for Seamless Performance
The DIR-816 Wireless AC750 Dual Band Router gives you lightning-fast combined wireless speeds of up to 750 Mbps and increased range. Using dual-band wireless, it allows you to operate two concurrent, high-speed Wi-Fi bands for ultimate wireless performance. Surf the web, chat, and play online games on the 2.4 GHz band, while simultaneously streaming digital media on the 5 GHz band. What’s more, each band can operate as a separate Wi-Fi network, giving you the ability to customize your network according to your connectivity needs. You can even configure a guest zone to give visitors Internet access without giving them access to the rest of your network.
Easy to Set Up, Easy to Secure
Sharing your Internet connection doesn’t have to be a complicated process; just open a web browser and complete the one page setup wizard to get started. Implement WPA/WPA2 wireless security in minutes with the wireless network setup wizard, or use Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), which establishes a secure connection to new devices without the need to enter settings or create passwords.
- Uses the latest Wireless AC technology to deliver blazing fast wireless connectivity with increased range and reliability
- Concurrent dual-band wireless for combined connection speeds of up to 750 Mbps
- 10/100 Fast Ethernet WAN port for speedy Internet access
- Four 10/100 Fast Ethernet LAN ports give you high-speed wired connectivity
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) to quickly and securely add devices to your network
- WPA/WPA2 encryption to secure your wireless traffic
Ease of Use
- Web browser-based setup and configuration
- One page setup wizard to guide you through the configuration process
DIR-816 - Wireless AC750 Dual Band Router
High-Speed Wired and Wireless Connectivity
The DIR-816 Wireless AC750 Dual Band Router uses the latest high-speed wired and wireless technology to bring you lightning-fast Internet. With 10/100 Fast Ethernet ports, you get solid, dependable wired performance for devices such as media centers and gaming consoles. In addition, the built-in Quality of Service (QoS) engine allows you to prioritize important traffic to ensure that your favorite applications are receiving optimal bandwidth.
User Guide Click Here
Compare with similar items
Mi 3C Router (White)
D-Link DIR-615 Wireless-N300 Router (Black)
TP-Link Archer C20 AC750 Wireless Dual Band Router (Black)
D-Link DSL-2750U Wireless N 300 ADSL2 + Router
Netgear R6080-100INS AC1000 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Gadgets_Guru||e9accessories||Appario Retail Private Ltd|
|Connectivity Technology||RJ-45||rj-45; wireless||RJ-45||RJ-45||RJ-11||wireless|
|Data Transfer Rate||750||300 Mb per second||300||750 MB per second||—||—|
|Item Weight||150 grams||240 grams||65 grams||200 grams||0.63 kg||—|
|Model Number||DIR-816||3C||DIR-615||Archer C20||DSL-2750U/IN||R6080-100INS|
|Wireless Comm Standard||—||—||802.11n||802.11B; 802.11G; 802.11n||802.11n||802.11A|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
● This is not a modem; its a router
● This can be used for the following purposes
- To create a WiFi for your internet from any modem that has Ethernet RJ45 output
- To create a WiFi or Wired Network between your devices
- As a range extender for your existing WiFi
** Package Contents **
● Router had the three antennas already fixed in the package and is ready to use
● Ethernet cable RJ45
● Power adapter
● Warranty Information
● User Manual
** Installation as a WiFi router **
● Installation is a simple and very easy process
- Connect your modem to router by plugging an RJ45 ethernet cable into the internet port (the yellow one) of router
- Connect the router to a computer using another RJ45 ethernet cable. Use any one of the four LAN ports (black ones) on the router
- Connect the power adapter to router
- Turn the router on by pressing the power swith at the back of router
- Wait for a few minutes, and your computer soon detects and connect to this network
- Once connected, open browser and type 192.168.0.1
- Login screen comes up. User Name is Admin and there is no password
- After login use the Wizard to set up your internet, WiFi, security, etc.
- You can set up two WiFi networks, one 2.4GHz and the other 5GHz
** Performance as Internet WiFi **
● I use this for my home internet and basic networking between my devices
● Signal Strength and Range
- The 2.4GHz band has stronger range than 5GHz band. I have 80% strength for 2.4GHz WiFi beyond 2 brick walls and a concrete floor; but 0% reception of 5GHz WiFi there. I infer two antennas are reserved for 2.4GHz and 5GHz has the third antenna
- In direct line of sight, I get 20% signal strength on 2.4GHz band, 80 meters away from the router. 5GHz shows no signal
- 5GHz has 50% signal strength beyond 2 brick walls on the same floor
- Everyday when I am home, my phone switches from 4G to WiFi when I reach within 30 to 40 meters of my house
- My ISP is Railwire and plan speed is 10Mbps; in all my Internet Speed Tests on WiFi, I get speeds more than 8Mbps.
- Since 2.4GHz band has range all over my house, I connect most of my devices to this (2 phones, 3 laptops, one desktop, two tablets and a camera). The 5.4GHz is used for TV and Chromecast for video streaming
- I stream 1080p videos using Chromecast and is superfast. It makes full use of my internet bandwidth and has never slowed down
- Data Transfer between devices is super-quick.
- Video streaming from devices to TV is flawless; streaming from my desktop placed two brick walls beyond using my phone from the roof of two storeyed house works smooth! So, this involves using my phone to search videos from across my connected devices and streaming it to the TV!! Its now fun doing this; it was a chore with my old Belkin router
● The router does not have annoying bright lights on it; all the green LEDs are small and is pleasant in the dark
** Value for Money **
● You can set up two Wifi networks; 2.4GHz has more range than 5GHz (Unless you have very high data transfer requirements, you dont see a difference between these two in speed)
● I am quite happy with this purchase and is meeting my requirements of
- Internet Video Streaming to HD TV and
- Networking, data transfer and video streaming across my devices
- Signal range at every corner of my house including garden
● So, I consider this value for money for Rs.1649/- which I paid in Oct-16.
** Update after 3 months: Jan-17 **
● Last week, my phone was not connecting to router when I was home and I found that the configuration I had done on router had got erased. Its reset to factory settings for some reason
● I set up the router once again, and everything is fine now. But, still I don't know why did this happen.
2.4GHz and 5Ghz both work fine. Range of signal I would rate at 7 out of 10.
2.4Ghz band gets through to the next rooms with no direct line of sight. However there is quite a signal loss, around 30-40%.
The 5GHz hardly gets through to the next rooms if doors are closed. However take into account that with even doors of both rooms open there is no direct line of sight. Speeds are fab. I have a 100Mbps fiber net broadband connected to this router. The computer connected with LAN CABLE provides a consistent result of around 90-97MBPS on Speedtest.
2.4 GHz band gives around 40Mbps on Speedtest and the 5Ghz band gives around 60-70Mbps, on direct line of sight/open doors. Speed drops around 30% with closed doors.
Overall a great product at this price range. Totally recommended,
First thing you need to do is update the firmware from the Dlink website, you can check on youtube to see how this can be done.
This Router is essentially a dual band setup that is it as both 2.4GHz and 5Ghz Transmitting frequency and the clarity and range is decent.
However I would strongly recommend that you shutdown your Wifi router when not in use as as it is a health hazard to be exposed to it all the times, or better still get a network cable and connect it your computer / laptop
Overall great product and definitely worth the money however i had to get this shipped 3 times and cancel my previous order as the price dropped from 1899 to 1699 and finally i got it for 1299 so please watch out for good deals on Amazon it happens all the time
Issues I am facing.
1) There is Network flctuations in Range. My router is placed in centre of the house yet not covering entire house. It sometime does and some time it does not.
2) The settings done in the Router disappear suddenly.
3) Even though putting correct password for my SSID it does not connect many of times. Tried on 3 to 4 different devices.
The most important Problem is
4) It even fluctuates my Network speed. I have a 100 MBPS plan at my place. It fluctuates the speed of my data too. It start giving 1, 2 & 5 Mbps speed. But after resetting the router it gives me normal speed of 75 to 80 Mbps. After few days again the same problem persist.
After all of this the D-Link people would give you stupid solutions like upgrading the firmware of the Router which does not resolve the problem. Neither they send their technicians to help the customers.
Do not go for this.