D-Link DIR-615 Wireless-N300 Router (Black, Not a Modem)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Order it now.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Great Speed: Share your Internet connection with your wired and wireless devices with fast wireless speeds and range to reach more places throughout your home
- Maximum Coverage: Repeater Mode to extend the reach of your existing wireless network, NAT Firewall to control traffic and prevent exploits and intrusions
- Ease of use and set Up : Web browser-based setup and configuration. Setup wizard to guide you through the configuration process
- High Connectivity: 10/100 Internet port to connect to broadband Internet with high transfer speeds
- Connectivity for wired devices : Four 10/100 LAN ports to connect wired devices for high-speed online activities TRUE
- Host of Security Features to keep the network safe, Flexible connectivity for your devices
- Stay Secure: Keep your Internet activities safe with WPA/WPA2 wireless encryption and a firewall, helping protect your network from local and remote intrusions
Everything you need to know before buying a router
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
D-Link DIR-615 Wireless N 300 Router (Black) Compact Design with Excellent Bandwidth Optimization
If you are looking for an attractive and high-performance router, then D-Link Wireless N 300 Router is the right choice for you. It weighs 64 grams which makes it light weight. This router comes in black colour and merely 198 cm in height, which gives a sleek and smart look. With Quality of Service bandwidth optimization, you can analyze and separate the data streams. The D-Link Wireless Router is an optimal solution for sharing a number of files, data, music, photos and videos over the internet with ease.Easy installation with advanced firewall options
With wireless N technology, the D-Link 300 Router can be easily configured and take just a few minutes to setup. Moreover, it comes with Setup wizard that lets you quickly install with step by step instruction guide. It utilizes dual active firewalls and supports WPA and WPA 2 standard to protect your internet from potential malware or virus attacks and ensures you get best possible encryption.Efficient speed and other additional features
The DIR-615 Router operates on a speed of 300 Mbps and at a frequency of 2.4 GHz so you can share, download and upload with high speed without no interruptions. It is compatible with all kinds of operating system like Windows 7/8/vista and more. D-Link DIR-615 Wireless N 300 Router comes with three-year manufacturer’s warranty.
From the manufacturer
Upgrade Your Network
Delivering great wireless performance, network security and coverage, the D-Link Wireless N 300 Router (DIR-615) is ideal for upgrading your existing wireless home network. With QoS (Quality of Service) bandwidth optimization to analyze and separate multiple data streams, the DIR 615 has the smarts to handle multiple wireless devices and enable smooth streaming across your entire home network. Upgrading your home network to Wireless N 300 provides an excellent solution for sharing an Internet connection and files such as video, music, photos, and documents. Not only does the D-Link Wireless N 300 technology extend your wireless range, it’s also backwards compatible with previous-generation wireless devices.
Super Easy Setup
The D-Link Quick Router Setup Wizard quickly configures your new Wireless N 300 Router to get you up and running in minutes. Our Setup Wizard walks you step by step through the installation process to configure your Internet connection, wireless network settings and security, and everything else you need to get your network up and running so that you don't have to be a networking expert to get it set up.
Easy To Secure
The DIR-615 supports the latest wireless security features to help prevent unauthorized access, be it from over a wireless network or from the Internet. Support for WPA and WPA2 standards ensure that you will be able to use the best possible encryption, regardless of your client devices. In addition, the Wireless N 300 Router utilizes dual active firewalls (SPI and NAT) to prevent potential attacks from across the Internet.
While this may look like your average router, it’s not. This is a D-Link Green router, which is as good for your wallet as it is for the environment. The DIR-615 is designed to conserve energy, protect our environment from harmful substances and reduce waste by using recyclable packaging. D-Link Green devices provide alternatives without compromising performance. To learn more, visit www.dlinkgreen.com.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was never able to get the internet connection to work using PPPoE. My broadband password length is 6 characters and every time I open the settings page the password is defaulted to 8 characters (********). I had to set it in DHCP Client mode and then login on ACT portal every time I power on the router.
Also, the DHCP Static IP Configuration setting (DHCP Reservation) is not very good as it does not allow to set any IP that we want as it is restricted to the IP pool range and it does not allow us to select the device but instead enter the IP and MAC manually.
I had an older 150 mbps D-Link DIR-615 router that I bought in the US 10 years ago which I wanted to replace with this one as the wifi antennas were damaged and that device is working far better than this new one.
And there is no return policy on this item except replacement so do not buy this router if you want to connect using PPPoE.
The TP-Link router is a better alternative than this and it costs less too.
Easy to Configure
nice and compact look
having Duel antennas provides me with wide range signal availability within my house
i will recommend this to everyone having low WiFi signal availability