- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Cutezcute Animal Friends Food Deco Cutter and Stamp Kit - Great for Picky Eaters and Bento Lunch - Make Fun Sandwich, Cookie and More
|Sale:||1,542.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||964.00 (38%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- All-in-one Bento Multifunction Cooking Tool - Cookie Cutter, Rice Mold, Sandwich Cutter and more
- Use to stamp Bread, Cookies and Pie to make cute happy Animal faces indentation
- Cute assistant Panda Pick to help ensure Clean detail cutouts
- Complete 6 piece kit for creating Pig, Panda, Cat and Frog shaped food
- Fully BPA Free, Food Grade, Top Rack Dishwasher Safe, International SGS Certified, Designed in the USA
|Need GST Invoice on this product?|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Special offers and product promotions
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
All-in-one decorative cooking tool that works with all types of users needs from bread, cookie, rice, meat, cheese, pancake, thin-sliced vegetable, fruit leather, watermelon and more. Great for both a beginner and a pro bento-err to create cute food fast. The Cute Animals shapes entices picky eaters to want eat and explore new foods. Top rack Dishwasher safe. This is a 6-piece set that includes cutters/stampers and an assistant pick. - 1 outer face cutter (frame) 3 7/8 x 3 1/8 inch wide x 1 1/16 inch deep - 4 animal friends characters cutters and stamps (panda, cat, frog, pig) that can be used as a food cutter and a bread stamper. One side is sharper and used as a food cutter, while the other side is used as a stamper for bread, cookie, pastry press and more. 3.50 x 3.75 x 1.29 inch deep - 1 cute happy panda assistant pick, help you clean the product by poking out the leftover food that may get stuck. 3.25 inch long Use this set as a bread stamp, sandwich cutter, thin-sliced meat cutter, hamburger mold, rice mold, seasoning (spice or furikake) mold, cheese cutter, cookie cutter and stamp, pastry press, play dough mold and many more. How to use - For stamping, use the stamp side to press on soft bread or use as pastry press. This function allows you to create cute bread within a few seconds. For example, breakfast toast or sandwich. Great for a busy persons. - For cutter, use the longer bevel side of the cutter to cut. Twist the cutter back and forth (with pressure) Use the assistant pick to help release the food out of the cutter without damaging the shape. The small cut-out can be used to create many different shapes and characters. - When cutting delicate food like cheese, use the included panda assistant pick and apply small pressure to tap out the food. Multiple taps around the edges of the shape will help clean release of the food out of the mold.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
You need to make sure you apply flour to the cutter and stamp so it won't stick to the cookie.
I made the most adorable frog cookies for my son's birthday party.
I know it seems obvious but it took me a few tries to get the right technique for a PB&J. Here's how I do it: First use the face cutter to cut or make an impression in a piece of bread. Then spread jelly on the other side. Spread peanut butter on another piece of bread. Lay the first slice on top the second slice, face cuts up, and then use the outside cutter to cut out the whole sandwich.
The best bread to use is the smaller "square" shaped loaves, larger/wider loaves like Pepperidge Farm or Arnold will leave a lot of waste.
I haven't tried these for making cookies yet but I imagine they would work very well. I'm so happy with this purchase. It's a great quality set and should last for many years.