- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: RHUS; Revised edition edition (19 November 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780385504454
- ISBN-13: 978-0385504454
- ASIN: 0385504454
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.3 x 20.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#1,84,058 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #514 in Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Higher Education Textbooks > Business & Finance > Sales
- #542 in Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Higher Education Textbooks > Business & Finance > Business Development
- #754 in Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Higher Education Textbooks > Business & Finance > Marketing
Customers for Life: How to Turn That One-Time Buyer Into a Lifetime Customer Paperback – 19 Nov 2002
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Inside Flap
letely revised and updated edition of the customer service classic (more than 600,000 copies sold), Carl Sewell enhances his time-tested advice with fresh ideas and new examples and explains how the groundbreaking Ten Commandments of Customer Service apply to todays world.
Drawing on his incredible success in transforming his Dallas Cadillac dealership into the second largest in America, Carl Sewell revealed the secret of getting customers to return again and again in the original Customers for Life. A lively, down-to-earth narrative, it set the standard for customer service excellence and became a perennial bestseller. Building on that solid foundation, this expanded edition features five completely new chapters, as well as significant additions to the original material, based on the lessons Sewell has learned over the last ten years.
Sewell focuses on the expectations and demands of contemporary consumers and employees, showin
About the Author
Carl Sewell is the owner of one of the largest car dealerships in the United States, with more than one billion dollars in sales. He lives in Dallas, Texas, and speaks regularly to prominent executives and top corporations nationwide.
Paul B. Brown, a long-time contributor to The New York Times and a former writer and editor for Business Week, Financial World, Forbes, and Inc., is a bestselling author who has collaborated on numerous business classics including Customers for Life and Your Marketing Sucks. He lives in Duxbury, Massachusetts.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?