- Reading level: 15+ years
- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Harvard Business Review Press; Reprint edition (2 March 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781422140277
- ISBN-13: 978-1422140277
- ASIN: 142214027X
- Product Dimensions: 11.4 x 0.6 x 17.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,13,372 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Do You Want to Keep Your Customers Forever? (Harvard Business Review Classics) Paperback – 2 Mar 2010
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 27th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
B. Joseph Pine is president of Strategic Horizons, a consulting firm based in Ridgefield, Connecticut; he is also author of 'Mass Customization: The New Frontier in Business Competition' (HBS Press, 1993) among other books.
Don Peppers is president and Martha Rogers executive vice president of Marketing 1:1, a consulting firm in Stamford, Connecticut. Rogers is also a professor of telecommunications at Bowling Green State University in Bowling Green, Ohio. Peppers and Rogers are co-authors of 'The One to One Future: Building Relationships One Customer at a Time' (Currency/Doubleday, 1993).
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com