- Paperback: 188 pages
- Publisher: Workman Publishing; 2nd Revised edition edition (12 January 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 076115678X
- ISBN-13: 978-0761156789
- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 1.1 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 16 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #15,545 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Curly Girl: The Handbook Paperback – 12 Jan 2011
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
Celebrate the beauty of curls in a buoyant how-to, manifesto, and curly girl support group all in one.
Beginning with hair's true nature and underscored by Lorraine's Shampoo Epiphany - handle your hair as gently as you do your best cashmere sweater - it's all here: the care, the styling, the cuts, the dos, the tips, the products, the remedies, the attitude.
Tight coils and soft wavy tresses, African American curls and curly kids - this is what to do to look and feel your best.
Includes: Curly Cues and Quizzes, Daily Routines for Corkscrew, Botticelli, and Wavy Curls, Homemade Lotions & Potions, Q&A's for No More Bad Hair Days, Twelve-Step Recovery Program that will change your life, one shampoo at a time.
Plus: I Used to be Straight....And 22 Other Curly Girl Confessions
About the Author
Lorraine Massey is the author of Curly Girl: The Handbook, founder of Devachan Salons, and cofounder of DevaCurl products. She now works independently, teaching the Curl by Curl(TM) cutting technique and leading the movement to more natural hair care products with the launch of her new company, CurlyWorld (TM). Michele Bender, co-author of Silver Hair and Curly Girl, is an award-winning freelance writer. She has co-authored best-selling books, such as Believe Me with Yolanda Hadid and The Immune System Recovery Plan with Dr. Susan Blum. Her work has appeared in The New York Times, Glamour, Real Simple and Family Circle, among other national publications.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
16 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Thanks to the author!!