- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Cuisipro Stainless Steel Measuring Spoon Set
|Price:||927.86 + 338.73 Delivery charge|
|You Save:||3,066.14 (77%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Product Type: Spoons
- This product is imported from USA - It is a 100% genuine product
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Special offers and product promotions
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Size: As shown in the image
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Manufactured of the toughest stainless steel, these superb nesting spoons are oval in shape to reach into the smallest spice jar. The gently curved handles curl under, so the spoons can sit securely on the counter without tipping over. You won't have to worry about capacity measurement decals wearing off over time: Cuisipro stamps the capacity right into the handle of these measuring spoons. This set includes the essentials: 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 1 tsp, and 1 tbsp. They attach to a removable clip, or can nest for storage.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This is actually the second set of measuring spoons I use. The main one is a set of rectangular spoons from Endurance (now RSVP??). It has one additional spoon in its set, and all fit into my spice jars. The Cuisipro set has only 5 spoons, the 1 tbls size does not fit in most of my spice jars, and all the handles are shorter than the Endurance so don't reach as far into the jar. However, these spoons are a bit deeper than the Endurance ones, and the handle is shaped to allow them to sit flat on the countertop. I thought they would therefore be better for liquids. We'll see if that is true in use.
In any case, given the quality issues I had with the Cuisipro spoons, I only gave them 2 stars, even though they're probably fine when you get a good set. However, if I was only going to have one set, it would be the Endurance.
There wasn't much of a price difference when I placed my order ( these were approximately thirty cents more) but this set comes with 5 spoons - OXO comes with 4, Although both are stainless steel according to the ads, each spoon in this set is actually stamped "stainless steel" on the back of the handle (OXO spoons are not). These are also considerably heavier (they are the heaviest set of sppons that I have ever purchased - a real plus) and they have a superior "finished" feel ( highly polished with no rough edges) when compared to the other brand. In addition, the size of each spoon is stamped into the metal on the front of the handle so I do not need to worry about the measurement washing off over time (OXO's measurements are not stamped - just labeled in black ink).
A couple of other major differences are the way that the spoons are bound together and the shape of the bowls. This set came with the old-fashioned ring attachment along with a rubber band type of connector while OXO actually embeds a button magnet in each handle. I don't have much of a preference yet for either style but I do prefer Cuisipro's oval shaped spoon-bowls over OXO's round ones. These are the first set of oval-shaped spoons that I have owned and- they make measuring spices straight from the jar much easier.
I will not hesitate to purchase this brand again when the teaspoon takes it inevitable journey through the disposal...
I splurged! I long ago replaced cookware with non-reactive, non-toxic stainless, cast iron and vitreous enamels, and food storage containers with glass. It was time to enshrine my aluminum measuring spoon set in a kitchen museum from the 50's. I hadn't been doing much measuring when cooking, but now that we are venturing into new food genres and trying new recipes in general (had been in a meal rut!) bringing the aluminum set out of retirement bothered me.
Here is my rundown for the Cuispro set (oval, standard size measurements):
- Well-made; good weight, not flimsy.
- Attractive: the oval-shaped bowls of each spoon are mirror-finish stainless and very pretty.
- Engraved markings preferable to painted. The handles are satin matte stainless with engraved markings indicating measure.
- No Spill, sits flat on counter: I was concerned about the oval rounded bottoms being 'tippy' but they do seem to sit flat on the counter without spilling.
- Can sweep ingredient flat, the handle is level with tops of spoons. Important feature that surpisingly, not all sets allow.
- Fits in spice jars. Oval shape allows all but the tablespoon size to fit in most jars. Less spillage and waste. Just a good, well-thought out and very practical advantage. Much better than trying to shake spices into a tiny spoon. Yes, experienced cooks don't measure...but sometimes you need to and when you do, these are great.
- Double-key ring is heavy-duty - keeps them together, if you like that. However, removing spoons from the ring is a major decision as it would take some effort on my part to do so. Neither would I care to change my mind and have to put them back on this sturdy ring as it is a difficult exercise, either way. I've been trying for a good five minutes, breaking sweat! This will take a tool and possibly someone other than myself to do the job. I don't want to scratch my new spoons!
- Could use even more visible markings... My eyesight needs help. The engraving depth on the 1/2 teaspoon is uneven (not as deep throughout the length of the text and fainter) than it is on the others. Still, prefer this to painted markings that wear off with use/washing. And far prefer stainless to flimsier old-style aluminum that I still own or modern plastics. Would prefer even deeper engraving for better, easier visibility without eye-strain. (Deducting one star for this, reluctantly, as visibility is very important factor for me, personally.)
Features for the Perfect Measuring Spoon Set - (This set plus Hoped for Improvements) - take note, measuring spoon manufacturers!All important features, but listed in ascending order:
1. Easily removable ring (which magnets would eliminate the need for.) Wish this set was easier to remove from ring.
2. Magnetic Attraction: Would love to see a set like this one that magnetically sticks to one another to keep them together. Saw another brand on amazon that is magnetic, but reviews said the magnet inset falls out! I find separate spoons so much easier to use as I find all-on-ring design cumbersome and I invariably get them all dirty so need to wash all instead of one or two, etc...Would love for them to stay spooning in storage eliminating the hunt...even keeping them all in a cup rather than a drawer it takes time to find The One. Embedded magnets would mean no more searching for size needed for that recipe.
3. Level handle/spoon so you can sweep the ingredient flat (as these have.)
4. Spoons stand on counter without tipping over or spilling contents (as these do.)
5. Fits in spice jars. Narrow enough bowl to get in and fill up. (all but tablespoon fits, but that size in other sets don't fit inside jars either, unless your spices are in wide-mouth decorative jars.)
6. Very easy to read at a glance markings (no time wasted holding them up to the light to read markings; no eye strain.)- This set could be improved a bit in this department.
7. Heavy, high quality stainless steel: no food interaction, no staining, easy washing, attractive (as these are.)
Over all, this is a very nice set, sturdy enough to be handed down to the next generation provided the engraved markings don't wear down with use...which, of course, will depend on how much use they see in your kitchen and whether you hand-wash or throw these in the dishwasher.)