Crucial CT16G4SFD824A 16GB 2400MHz 260-Pin SODIMM Laptop Memory
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Desired attribute value: Load applications faster and run demanding programs without lag. Crucial DDR4 memory starts at speed of 2133 MT/s —more than 30% faster than DDR3 modules.
- Operating at just 1.2V compared to 1.5V for standard DDR3 memory, Crucial DDR4 SODIMMs consume 20% less voltage than standard DDR3 technology. Reduce power consumption by up to 40% and extend battery life.
- Faster burst access speeds for improved sequential data throughput.
- Dual ranked, x8 based, unbuffered SODIMM
- Crucial DDR4 SODIMMs debut in storage capacities up of 8GB, allowing you to install twice as much memory as you could in a DDR3 system. Since laptops only have 1-2 memory slots, high-density Crucial DDR4 SODIMMs allow you to overcome this limitation and install more memory for faster performance.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (3): Get 5% cashback on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit EMI and 10% Instant Discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days. Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back Amazon Pay Balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
DDR4 notebook modules that operates at speeds up to 2400 mt/s and has a cl17 latency. It is an unbuffered SODIMM. It conforms to the industry standard DDR4 SODIMM layout of 260 pins adaptable with systems that take DDR4 2400mt/s SODIMM memory.
Compare with similar items
Crucial CT16G4SFD8266 16GB Single DDR4 2666 MT/s PC4-21300 DR x8 SODIMM 260-Pin RAM
Crucial MX500 500GB SATA 6.0Gb/s 2.5-inch 7mm Internal SSD (CT500MX500SSD1)
Kingston ValueRAM 8GB 2400Mhz DDR4 Non-ECC CL17 SODIMM 1Rx8 (KVR24S17S8/8)
HyperX Kingston Technology Impact 16GB 2400MHz DDR4 CL14 260-Pin SODIMM Laptop Memory
HyperX Kingston Technology Impact 16GB 2666 MHz DDR4 CL15 260-Pin Sodimm Laptop Memory
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||M-TECHNO||M-TECHNO||LOWEST PRICE SHOP||R S Trade||M-TECHNO||THEYOGI|
|Installed Flash Memory Size||—||16 GB||500 GB||—||—||—|
|Hardware Interface||—||—||SATA 6.0 Gb/s||—||—||—|
|Item Dimensions (Length * Breadth * Height)||1.32 x 0.08 x 0.3 Centimetres||6.86 x 1.09 x 2.79 Centimetres||10.3 x 0.71 x 7 Centimetres||6.96 x 3.7 x 1.2 Centimetres||6.76 x 3 x 0.32 Centimetres||3 x 0.76 x 6.96 Centimetres|
|Item Weight||18 grams||9 grams||100 grams||20 grams||10 grams||8 grams|
|Memory Clock Speed||2,400 MHz||2,666 MHz||—||2,400 MHz||2,400 MHz||2,666 MHz|
|Memory Storage Capacity||16 GB||16 GB||500 GB||8 GB||16 GB||16 GB|
|System RAM Type||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||—||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM|
From the manufacturer
Crucial Laptop Memory (SODIMMs)
The fastest, easiest way to improve your laptop's performance
There's an easy cure for a slow computer: more memory. Designed to help your system run faster and smoother, Crucial Laptop Memory is one of the easiest ways to improve your system's performance. Load programs faster. Increase responsiveness. Run data-intensive applications with ease, and increase your laptop's multitasking capabilities.
Micron quality - a higher level of reliability
As a brand of Micron, one of the largest memory manufacturers in the world, Crucial laptop memory is the standard for reliable performance. From the original SDRAM technology all the way to DDR4, we've engineered the memory technologies that have powered the world's computers for 35 years and counting. Don't settle for anything less.
Make everything on your computer faster
Memory is a component in your computer that allows for short-term data access. Since your system's moment-to-moment operations rely on short-term data access — loading applications, browsing the Web or editing a spreadsheet — the speed and amount of memory in your system plays a critical role. Load apps in seconds by increasing the speed of your memory and installing more of it.
Multitask with ease
If you're like us, you use your computer to do lots of things at once. You might be editing a document, while also looking at pictures and browsing the internet. This naturally leads to a performance problem: every app you're running requires memory and competes for a limited pool of resources. Overcome this by installing high-density modules in each memory slot for seamless multitasking.
Extend battery life
One of the most important aspects of laptop performance is battery life. By upgrading your memory, you can potentially take advantage of lower voltage modules — and increase energy efficiency by up to 40% when using the latest memory technology.* What's more, by simply installing more memory, you'll reduce the number of times your system has to access the hard drive (paging). Less paging means tasks are done faster — using less battery power.
* Only DDR4 Modules
Install with ease — no computer skills required
With just a screwdriver, your owner's manual, and a few minutes of time, you can install memory — no computer skills necessary. Just watch one of our three minute install videos, and we'll walk you step-by-step through the process. Don't pay a computer shop to do something you can do in minutes.
Maximise the value of your system
A memory upgrade is one of the effective ways to increase performance. Get more out of your laptop by giving it the resources it needs to perform.
Showing 1-8 of 882 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. My NUC has max speed of 2133MHz. So this RAM is detected and works at 2133MHz instead of 2400. Many old motherboards (older than 7th gen Intel processors) do not support 2400MHz, for them this RAM has no issues. Since there is no price diff of 2133 RAM vs 2400 RAM, I chose this in view of the future upgrades.
2. Since it runs at 2133 on my NUC, the latency is CL15 instead of CL17.
If you can spend Rs.5k more (for 32GB), go for Kingston CL13. Otherwise this is the best DDR.
Tried in another Laptop but getting same error. Engineer has confirmed as RAM IS FAULTY.
Error snaps attached for your reference.
I had recently purchased Lenovo Ideapad I5 8th Generation with 4 GB ram, but I was not happy with performance as it is lagging too much in opening browsers and starting any new programs.
I went to service center to upgrade the RAM but the amount they told me was a blast, so I asked if I will put RAM would it void my warranty, on which they say officially yes, but on-officially you can do it as you are not breaking any seal to install additional RAM.
I decided to go for this ram as my cpu frequency was 1.6 GHZ. I was bit skeptical that this will work or no, I put once and then my system stopped booting. I removed and clean all pin and tried again and checked it is popped in tightly in socket. voila my laptop start booting and then came surprise, the boot up improved by 70% and new program launch had no lagging, chrome other tabs where running fast.
My son was not able to play pubg earlier on this laptop now he is able to play all games as my Laptop has now 12 GB ram.
if your laptop has only 4 GB ram and only one extra socket for ram then go for this or you can go for 4 GB ram. Before going for this just check the compatibility of this RAM with your laptop.
But the product experience was really bad. Replaced my existing ram with this and right on restart got BSOD. System back to normal after revering to old ram.
Item returned. Awaiting replacement.