Crown Active Dry Yeast / Instant Dry Yeast 125G - (25G X Pack Of 5, Total:125G)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Best for Soft Rolls & Bread.
- When using Active Dry Yeast, it is important to activate or "proof" the yeast prior to its use.
- This allows the yeast to develop and grow prior to its incorporation into the bread.
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Active Dry Yeast is used to rise dough for baking bread, rolls, a few types of cake, and for any type of risen bread. When using Active Dry Yeast, it is important to activate or "proof" the yeast prior to its use. This allows the yeast to develop and grow prior to its incorporation into the bread. - -Best for Soft Rolls & Bread. - TO ACTIVATE THE YEAST :(1) Measure out the amount of water called for in the recipe in a liquid measuring cup. The water should be lukewarm. Yeast activates best in water that is between 90o-110o F in temperature, so the water should feel warmer than your body temperature, but not so hot that it burns.