Crompton B22 18-Watt LED Bulb (Pack of 2, Cool Day Light)
|Sale:||447.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||333.00 (43%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Pack of 2
- Bulb Base: B22, Color Temperature: 6500K, Lumens: 1800lm
- Warranty: 2 years on product from date of invoice
- Wattage: 18 watts; Operating Voltage: 230 volts
- Includes: 2 LED Bulbs
- No glare
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The 18 watt LED lamp consist of a cluster of LEDs along with an integrated driver in the housing suitable for B22 (2pin BC) holder. This lamp is recommended for houses, hotel lobbies and reception.
This Economical option for CFL glass lamp uses a new technology of plastic-aluminium thermal management which offers a longer life with maximum efficiency. Additionally the design of the shell cover is such that it provides Omni-directional lighting effect for your interior space.
From the manufacturer
Crompton B22 18-Watt LED Bulb - Let there be Light for All!
This LED bulb from Crompton comes with a bulb base of colour temperature of 6500K and a lumens intensity of 1800 lm. This blub is a high energy saves with a power of 18 W and friendly with the eyes with almost no glare.
B22 Bulb Base
The bulb base of B22 is most commonly used for all bulbs. This Crompton product comes with a B22 base to fit all holder types.
This LED light consumes only a small amount of power. It consumes 18 Watt of power to save more current consumption and cost effective.
The bulb light comes filtered with a zero glare effect to have uninterrupted light with no difficulty or strain on the eyes of the user.
6500K Colour Temperature
The bulb from Crompton comes in an output colour of 6500K which is pleasing to the eye. It will not tires out your eyes.
Operates at a potential difference of 230 volts of current that is commonly used in most cities. This can be used for homes and office spaces. It can also be used in lamps.
The Crompton bulb comes in a translucent head and a plastic body that makes the bulb tougher than most bulbs. It is not easily breakable and unlike glass bulbs heating effect is considerably low.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Philips Stellar Bright 20-Watt Round LED Bulb (Pack of 2, Cool Day Light)
Wipro Garnet Base B22 15-Watt LED Bulb (Pack of 2, Cool Day Light)
Philips Base B22 9-Watt LED Bulb (Pack of 4, Cool Day Light)
Philips T-Bulb Base B22 14-Watt LED Bulb (Pack of 2, Cool Day Light)
Syska SSK-SRL-18W-2 B22 18-Watt LED Bulb (Pack of 2, Cool Day Light)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||JALDHARA ^||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Greenistry||Cloudtail India||Quality WIth Satisfaction Shop|
|Lumens||1,800||2,000 lumen||1,400 lumen||825 Lumens per bulb||1,400 lumen||1,620|
|Colour||White||Cool Day Light/Crystal White||Cool Day Light||Cool Day Light||Cool Day Light||Cool Day Light|
|Colour Temperature||6,500 kelvin||6,500 kelvin||6,500 kelvin||6,500 kelvin||6,500 kelvin||6,500 kelvin|
|Included Components||2 LED Bulbs||2 LED Bulbs||2 LED Bulbs||4 LED Bulbs||2 LED Bulbs||2 LED Bulbs|
|Item Weight||120 grams||190 grams||260 grams||60 grams||—||0.92 kg|
|Colour Shade||White||Cool Day Light/Crystal White||—||Cool Day Light||White||—|
|Size||Pack of 2||Pack of 2||Medium||Pack of 4||Small||Medium|
|Warranty Description||2 years on product from date of invoice||1 year on product from date of invoice||—||2 year on product from date of manufacture||1 year on product from date of invoice||2 years on product from date of invoice|
|Wattage||18 watts||20 watts||15 watts||9 watts||14 watts||18 watts|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
● The bulb is slightly bigger than the standard Incandescent lamps and the shape is a bit elongated; however this fits in almost all fixtures made for CFL
● The brightness of the bulb and its luminosity is more than 30 watt CFL lamps. The cool daylight colour matches somewhere near to that of standard fluroscent tubelights
● When used with dimmable switches, the bulb turns off and is not suitable for dimmable light fixtures
● The electronics in the bulb needs sometime to light up the bulb after switching on; the delay is around one or two seconds
● This bulb has enough luminosity to light up a very large hal
● The Lumens Output of this bulb is 100; so this is one of the best bulbs available in terms of electricity consumption
● There is considerable heat generated which is dissipated using aluminium sinks; so good ventilation is required and this makes the bulb unsuitable for enclosed light fixtures
● The bulb has got 2 years warranty from the date of purchase. To claim warranty, you would need the invoice from Amazon
● The cost is Rs.499; i.e, Rs.249 per bulb and I rate FIVE stars. I will update this review after a few month's usage on the durability and performance
** LED Bulb Buying Guide **
● Eventhough there are many parameters that you can look for like Lumens Output, Power Factor, Colour Rendering Index, Colour Temperature, LED Life, etc. while choosing the right LED bulb, if you look at the below three parameters it will do good in making a better choice
- The more the lumens, more the brightness. To get a rough idea on brightness, I have listed the equivalent CFL and Incandescent bulbs that can produce a listed Lumen
- 450 lm: 8-12 watt CFL; 40 watt Incandescent
- 800 lm: 13-18 watt CFL; 60 watt Incandescent
- 1200 lm: 18-22 watt CFL; 80 watt Incandescent
- 1700 lm: 23-30 watt CFL; 100 watt Incandescent
This will help you decide on the Lumen that you need for your bulb
● Colour Temperature
- Cool Light: Higher Colour Temperatures (above 3600K) are considered cool which have a blue-ish tint. Cool light is good for office spaces, shopping centers, etc. since it can generate higher contrast. Eventhough most of the cool bulbs now available are more than 5500K, the most comfrtable for our eyes is between 3600-5000K
- Warm Light: Lower Kelvin temperatures (2600 - 3100K) are considered warm. These are slightly yellowish and warm light suits homes since it is more flattering to skin tones and clothing
● Lumens Output
- This indicates how efficient a bulb is. This can be calculated by dividing the rated Lumens by the Wattage. For eg. this Wipro bulb has 1800 lumens and 18 watt; so Lumens Output is 1800/18 = 100
- Bulbs with Lumens Output less than 75 is average, 75-90 is good and 90-100 is the best and consumes the least electricity
- There are many bulbs currently available with Lumens Output of 100
** Summary **
● If you need more brightness, pick a bulb with more Lumens
● Select Warm Light for living rooms, bedrooms, etc. and Cool Light for kitchen, outdoors, etc.
● A bulb with more Lumen Output will consume less electricity than other bulbs
● So, after shortlisting different brands of bulbs with your required Lumens and colour temperature, buy the bulb with more Lumen Output and comparatively less price
● Lumens, Colour Temperature and Wattage will be printed on the packing carton of LED bulbs
● If this review helped you in one way or the other, please give a thought to hit 'Yes or Helpful'.
My considerations were to buy a good brand which offers good quality and reliability.
This was my first buy of the LED product of Crompton.
The first bulb failed in one month time.
The product had a 2 yr warranty.
Complaint was attended to quickly and the replacement bulb was made available at the service point.
In less then 9 months the second bulb started flickering - the bulb is not dead - however it flickers every off and on - making it very stressful for the eyes and virtually not usable.
The second one which was replaced in one month - too died in about 9 months time.
Interestingly both of these were used less then 3 hrs per day .
While I have no issue about the quality of light it gives but the quality of the product is questionable.
This product stopped working within a month.
For replacement crompton is asking to come to service centre. For just 200-300 rupees bulb they are expecting customers to come to service centre.
However made all attempts to contact crompton customer care to get the bad bulb replaced, but the customer care numbers and email ids on the bulb pack were fake. Did not exist. Its as good as no warranty.
Most recent customer reviews
Because there is No warranty no guarantee near you.