|Fits as expected||
Crocs Men's Beach Line Men Sneakers
|Price:||4,501.00 - 5,295.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Material: Rubber
- Lifestyle: Casual
- Closure Type: Lace-up
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer
- Product warranty against manufacturing defects: 30 days
- Care Instructions: Dust any dry dirt from the surface using a clean cloth; rinse with soap and water to remove excess dirt
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Designed to float your boat. So lightweight, buoyant and comfortable, this low-key boat shoe calms the roughest waters with its relaxed attitude. Keeps you on your feet with a grippy sole. Features : Incredibly light and buoyant Fully molded Croslite material for lightweight cushioning Textile material tongue adds comfort Functional laces Siped rubber outsole for extra grip and traction
Crocs, Inc. is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for men, women and children with more than $1 billion in annual revenue. The company offers several distinct shoe collections with more than 300 four-season footwear styles. All Crocs shoes feature Croslite material, a proprietary, revolutionary technology that gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight, non-marking and odor-resistant qualities that Crocs wearers know and love. Crocs celebrates the fun of being a little different and encourages fans to “Find Your Fun” in every colorful pair of shoes, from the iconic clog to loafers, sneakers, sandals, boots and heels. Since its inception in 2002, Crocs has sold more than 200 million pairs of shoes in more than 90 countries around the world. Crocs started its India operations in the year 2007. In India, Crocs products are also available in more than 300 multi-brand outlets and 34 exclusive stores (including 1 kiosk and 2 factory outlets).
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Look awesome
2. Draws a huge attention
3. Comfortable on lower foot
4. Size is perfect fit as mentioned.
1. Not for broad feet, not at all, I have blisters at back of my ankle and upper side of foot.
2. Laces tend to open then and after.
Return the product though I loved them a lot.
1. The size is slightly smaller than expected. I have crocs slippers and compared to that this is definitely small despite being a size bigger. My slippers are M7 and these shoes are M8 and yet this is a slightly tight fit. But it is all right because i got these shoes at a very good sale price. If full price I would have definitely returned it.
2. The sole is thinner than I expected. Thus there is no cushioning whatsoever except under the heel where the sole is acceptably thick. I was expecting that it would be uniformly thick like my crocs slippers. This is the biggest disappointment.
3. Because of the slightly tight fit, my feet are beginning to sweat within a short time of wearing them.
I have worn these for a few hours at a stretch and I thought that the slightly tight fit would hurt my feet but they have been relatively comfortable. So only issue is the lack of cushioning in the soles.
Overall these are OK. Absolutely not worth the MRP. At around Rs2000 its probably worth it.