- Product Dimensions: 31.1 x 12.1 x 19.7 cm ; 630 g
- Item model number: 14327-2G6
- ASIN: B017KMCXZ0
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 4 November 2015
- Average Customer Review: 35 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #27,000 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
Crocs Men's Beach Line Men Tumbleweed and Stucco Rubber Sneakers - M11 (14327-2G6)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Material: Rubber
- Lifestyle: Casual
- Closure Type: Slip On
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer
- Product warranty against manufacturing defects: 60 days
- Care Instructions: Allow your pair of shoes to air and de-odorize at a regular basis, this also helps them retain their natural shape; use shoe bags to prevent any stains or mildew; dust any dry dirt from the surface using a clean cloth, do not use polish or shiner
This product is limited to 1 unit per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Designed to float your boat. So lightweight, buoyant and comfortable, this low-key boat shoe calms the roughest waters with its relaxed attitude. Keeps you on your feet with a grippy sole. Features : Incredibly light and buoyant Fully molded Croslite material for lightweight cushioning Textile material tongue adds comfort Functional laces Siped rubber outsole for extra grip and traction
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After contacting Eshwar from Amazon support, he said he'll try his best to get them delivered.
The very next day, they were delivered early in the morning, just in time!! My dad got to enjoy the shoes and they fit him beautifully!
Kudos to the seller for providing a great product, at a great price and Amazon for the excellent fulfilment!
1. Look awesome
2. Draws a huge attention
3. Comfortable on lower foot
4. Size is perfect fit as mentioned.
1. Not for broad feet, not at all, I have blisters at back of my ankle and upper side of foot.
2. Laces tend to open then and after.
Return the product though I loved them a lot.