- Rs 100 cashback on Rs 499 or more for purchases made through Amazon Assistant. Click on the link - (Amazon Asistant) Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 69.00 Delivery charge
+ 65.00 Delivery charge
Crazycon GDEL-Dreammall-20000007 Tec1-12706 Thermoelectric Peltier Cooler 12 Volt 92 Watts, White
|Price:||359.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||101.00 (22%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Color: White
- Material: Plastic + ceramics
- Rated Voltage: 12V
- Rated Power: 50~72W
- Get ice cold in minutes or heat to boiling by simply reversing the polarity, used for numerous applications from CPU coolers to alternate power sources or even for your own custom car drink warmer or cooler
- These devices must be used in conjunction with a heat sink to avoid burned
- One side is cooling (printed model number)and another side is heating (printed no word) when working
Specifications for this item
|EAN||7038556913751 , 7445803016248 , 7038556935883 , 7038556913768 , 0837654773215 , 0710552601142|
|Is Assembly Required?||false|
|Manufacturer Series Number||EL-PN-47302370|
|UPC||710552601142 , 837654773215|
|Need GST Invoice on this product?|
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who bought this item also bought
A thermoelectric cooling (TEC) module is a semiconductor-based electronic component that functions as a small heat pump. By applying DC power source to a TEC, heat will be transferred from one side of the module to the other. It creates a cold and hot side. They are widely used in industrial areas, for example, computer CPU, CCDs, portable refrigerators, medical instruments and so on. . Please radiating the heating side, avoid using under no-radiating condition over 2s\Coated with thermal grease when install the device. . Cable length: 30cm. Dimensions: 1.57 in x 1.57 in x 0.12 in (4.0 cm x 4.0 cm x 0.3 cm). . . Notes: . Power ON the device only with proper Heat-sink setup to avoid any burning or damage or malfunction of the device!. Use a good quality heat sink (such as in CPU fans) with thermal paste and power the device. Use a 12V Dc Power supply to power the TEC1-12706. Use ONE AA battery for 10: 20 seconds to power ON the device to find the hot or cold side. . . Warning!. Power ON the device only with proper Heat-sink setup to avoid burning or damage or malfunction of device!. . The hot surface Th of the TEC must be attached to a suitable FAN SINK (60x60x40+mm) that is capable of carrying away both the heat pumped by the TEC plus Joule heat from the electric power supplied to the TEC. A heat sink rise of 15C above ambient is typical for many TEC applications. Otherwise, a bigger heat sink must be used to reduce temperature. . Care should be taken when applying pressure during installation. Uniform pressure is desired across the mounting surfaces. If uneven pressure is applied, thermal performance may be reduced or damage may occur to the TEC.