- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.100 on your first ever online payment on Amazon.in. Applicable only on ATM card, debit card or credit card orders. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI or Rupay ATM cards, debit cards or credit cards. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Crazy Rich Asians (Film Tie-in) Paperback – 10 Jul 2018
|Paperback, 10 Jul 2018||
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Shrewd, funny, sexy. * Michael Korda, author of 'Charmed Lives' * Opulence and zaniness reign. * O, The Oprah Magazine * Outrageously funny and insightful. * Lisa See, bestselling author of 'Dreams of Joy' * A breathless, high-speed romp. * Tash Aw, award-winning author of 'The Harmony Silk Factory' * A Pride and Prejudice-like send-up. * People Magazine * Delightfully soapy. * Wall Street Journal * Impossible not to get sucked in. * Glamour * If your definition of a beach read is a book version of Vogue, then this is the book for you. * Guardian * Hooks and reels in even the reluctant reader. * Independent * Unputdownably funny. * Plum Sykes, bestselling author of 'Bergdorf Blondes' * A dizzily shopaholic comedy. * New York Times * Like Dynasty on steroids. * Vanity Fair * A juicy, close anthropological read of Singapore high society. * Elle * Mordantly funny. * Anna Wintour, Vogue * Original and fun, Crazy Rich Asians is quite a roller coaster trip. I loved it! * Jackie Collins *
About the Author
Kevin Kwan is the author of the international bestsellers Crazy Rich Asians, soon to be a major motion picture, and China Rich Girlfriend. Born in Singapore, he has called New York's West Village home since 1995. Visit Kevin Kwan at www.kevinkwanbooks.com.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
28 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 28 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Trust me, it's the first time I have read an explosive-format story without getting impatient that I was being forced to hop from one subplot to another in between the main story.
Disclaimer: Those who think the Chinese are nothing like this in reality have either bought the western perception that Asia is a poor continent or belong to middle-class households who have never experienced the rich life.
1. Most of the book is a long catalog of things the Uber-rich buy, use & cherish. Most of us have not even heard the names (except the popular ones, which would be 5% of these) and do not care.Whom is the author trying to impress ? The Uber-rich described will not read this anyway- they will get a synopsis form their people.
2. The plot is really 19th century, rolled over to 21st. The willing suspension of disbelief is not there at all.
It is a racy read, and a good timepass if you don't have much to do.
Since I have gifted this to friend, I am yet to read it. But i hear its a very funny, well written light read.
Will post a book review once I've read it
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?