- Paperback: 708 pages
- Publisher: CareerCup; 6th edition edition (1 July 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0984782850
- ISBN-13: 978-0984782857
- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 4 x 25.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 213 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#153 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #2 in Books > Computing, Internet & Digital Media > Computer Science
- #2 in Books > Computing, Internet & Digital Media > Programming & Software Development > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Architecture
- #2 in Books > Computing, Internet & Digital Media > Programming & Software Development > Introduction to Programming
Cracking the Coding Interview: 189 Programing Questions and Solutions Paperback – 1 Jul 2015
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (4): Rs 100 cashback on Rs 499 or more for purchases made through Amazon Assistant. Click on the link - (Amazon Asistant) Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Gayle Laakmann McDowell is the founder and CEO of CareerCup and the author of Cracking the PM Interview and Cracking the Tech Career.
Her background is in software development. She has worked as a software engineer at Google, Microsoft, and Apple. At Google, she interviewed hundreds of software engineers and evaluated thousands of hiring packets on the hiring committee. She holds a B.S.E. and M.S.E. in computer science from the University of Pennsylvania and an MBA from the Wharton School.
She now consults with tech companies to improve their hiring process and with startups to prepare them for acquisition interviews.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: Also realized that the book was previously used as well. This is clear case of cheating. Would highly recommend to never buy from this seller.
Want to crack all the codes thrown towards you?
Not good at the advanced techniques of coding?
Then, This book is for you.
P.S.: This is not for Beginners. You should be familiar with the basics first
You get the answer to all possible "WH" questions related to any possible interview for varied job roles in the software industry.
The author introduces from the very process of the interview to the questions asked in the interviews.
There's nothing called an "alternative" to this book.
Have read better books on the topic
You can use it to skim through what you might have already learnt ... author of this book is pretty farfetched from reality
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews