- Paperback: 708 pages
- Publisher: CareerCup; 6th edition edition (1 July 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0984782850
- ISBN-13: 978-0984782857
- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 4 x 25.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 253 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #211 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 200.00 Delivery charge
Cracking the Coding Interview: 189 Programing Questions and Solutions Paperback – 1 Jul 2015
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Gayle Laakmann McDowell is the founder and CEO of CareerCup and the author of Cracking the PM Interview and Cracking the Tech Career.
Her background is in software development. She has worked as a software engineer at Google, Microsoft, and Apple. At Google, she interviewed hundreds of software engineers and evaluated thousands of hiring packets on the hiring committee. She holds a B.S.E. and M.S.E. in computer science from the University of Pennsylvania and an MBA from the Wharton School.
She now consults with tech companies to improve their hiring process and with startups to prepare them for acquisition interviews.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
253 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Want to crack all the codes thrown towards you?
Not good at the advanced techniques of coding?
Then, This book is for you.
P.S.: This is not for Beginners. You should be familiar with the basics first
Have read better books on the topic
You can use it to skim through what you might have already learnt ... author of this book is pretty farfetched from reality
You get the answer to all possible "WH" questions related to any possible interview for varied job roles in the software industry.
The author introduces from the very process of the interview to the questions asked in the interviews.
There's nothing called an "alternative" to this book.