Crack SBI Bank PO Exam (Concepts+Exercises+Solved Papers+12 Practice Sets)
Book 1 - Comprehensive Guide to SBI Bank PO Exam 2nd edition
- The thoroughly updated 2nd edition of the book "Comprehensive Guide to SBI Bank PO Exam 2014" has been designed especially for the latest SBI Bank PO exam.
- The book is based on the latest pattern as announced by SBI. In this scheme of the exam the objective test would be conducted online and the descriptive test would be conducted offline.
- The book covers all the 4 sections asked in the PO exam - English Language, Data Analysis & Interpretation, Reasoning Ability (High Level) & General Awareness covering Banking, Marketing and Computers.
- The theory of the book has been updated as per the various questions asked in the 2013 examination as conducted by the SBI.
- Hence a new chapter on Critical Reasoning has been added covering the various types of questions asked in the 2013 PO exam. Type 1 - small information followed by 2 argument questions. Type 2 - small information followed by 3 questions - argument, course of action, reason etc.
- The book provides well illustrated theory with exhaustive fully solved examples for learning. This is followed with an exhaustive collection of solved questions in the form of Exercise.
- The book provides separate sections for General Awareness including Banking Knowledge, Computer Knowledge and Marketing Aptitude.
- The section on General Awareness including Banking Knowledge has been further divided into 4 parts - Conceptual Banking, Current Banking, General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
- The book pays special attention to Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency as these are commonly asked questions in the SBI PO exam.
- The Reasoning Ability section has been prepared on a High Level. It covers all variety of questions asked in the 2013 exam. Critical Reasoning has been introduced.
- The English section covers the newly introduced vocabulary questions - Spot the pair of nearly same or Opposite meaning words, Fillers with 2 blanks etc.
- The book incorporates fully solved 2011 SBI PO and the April 2013 paper for the SBI and Associate Banks PO exam question paper with solutions of the Descriptive Tests.
- The book covers 100% syllabus of SBI PO and is a one stop solution.
Book 2 - Target SBI Bank PO Exam 15 Practice Sets Workbook with SYNC-ABLE CD (English 2nd edition)
- Target SBI & Associates Bank PO Exam 15 Practice Sets Workbook (English Edition) is the thoroughly updated 2nd edition written exclusively for the Bank PO Exam being conducted by SBI for recruitment in PO in the SBI and Associate Banks.
- As the exam has gone online, so a SYNC-ABLE CD has been provided to give the students a real feel of the online exam.
- The book provides 15 Practice Sets - 15 Objective Tests (10 in the book and 5 in the CD) & 10 Descriptive Tests - designed exactly on the pattern of the latest SBI Associates Bank PO Exam held in 2013.
- The Objective Test contains all the 4 variety of tests - Reasoning Ability (High Level), Data Analysis & Interpretation, General Awareness and General English - as per the latest pattern.
- The Subjective Tests contains Precis Writing, Comprehension, Essay Writing, Letter Writing and Paragraph Writing.
- The solution to each Objective Test is provided at the end of the book.
- The General Awareness section of each Practice Set contains questions from General Awareness, Current Affairs, Banking Awareness, Computer & Marketing Aptitude.
- The Current questions on Banking and General Awareness have been updated till March 2014.
- The book also provides detailed solutions to the April 2013, July 2011 and August 2011 question papers of the SBI & Associates Bank PO Exam. Both Objective & Descriptive Tests with solutions are provided for student’s reference.
- This book will really help the students in developing the required Speed and Strike Rate, which will increase their final score in the exam.
Features of the Syncable CD
- The student gets to know his result immediately after the test is submitted.
- Section-wise, Test-wise Reports are generated for the candidate.
- Performance report across the 5 test also gets generated as the student appears in the 5 tests.
- Once the student syncs the CD (connects to the Internet) the candidate gets his ALL INDIA RANK in the test appeared among the students who have already appeared in the test. The Rank keeps on getting updated as more and more students appear in the test. So the student needs to just sync the CD again and again to get the updated rank.
Table of Contents:
Book 1 : Comprehensive Guide to SBI Bank PO Exam 2nd edition
- Solved Paper SBI PO Exam [held on 28/ 04/ 2013]
- Solved Paper SBI Associate PO Exam [held on 7/ 08/ 2011]
Descriptive Test with solutions
Table of Contents
- Number System & Simplification
- Algebraic Expression & Inequalities
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time & Work
- Distance, Speed and Time
- Clock and Calendar
- Permutation, Combination & Probability
Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
- Data Interpretation
- Data Sufficiency
- Alphabet and Numbers Arrangement
- Direction & Distance
- Blood Relation
- Time Sequence, Number & Ranking Test
- Cube & Dice
- Problem Solving
- Analytical Decision Making
- Coded Inequalities
- Statements & Arguments
- Evaluating Inferences
- Statement & Conclusions
- Course of Action
- Cause & Effect
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Critical Reasoning English Language
- Reading Comprehension
- Para Jumbles
- Cloze Test
- One Word with Different Meanings
- Sentence Completion
- Passage Completion
- General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry
- Computer Knowledge
- Marketing Aptitude
- Marketing Fundamentals
- The Market & the Product
- Price, Distribution & Promotion
- Marketing in Banking Industry
- Modern Marketing
- Banking Knowledge & General Awareness
- Exercise 1: Conceptual Banking
- Exercise 2: Current Banking updated till March 2014
- Exercise 3: General Awareness
- Exercise 4: Current Affairs updated till March 2014
Book 2 : Target SBI Bank PO Exam 15 Practice Sets Workbook with SYNC-ABLE CD (English 2nd edition)
- April 2013 SBI & Associates PO Exam Solved Paper - Objective Test
- April 2013 SBI & Associates PO Exam Solved Paper - Subjective Test
- July 2011 SBI PO Exam Solved Paper - Objective Test
- July 2011 SBI PO Exam Solved Paper - Subjective Test
- August 2011 SBI & Associates PO Exam Solved Paper - Objective Test
- August 2011 SBI & Associates PO Exam Solved Paper - Subjective Test
- Practice Set 1 - Objective & Subjective Test
- Practice Set 2 - Objective & Subjective Test
- Practice Set 3 - Objective & Subjective Test
- Practice Set 4 - Objective & Subjective Test
- Practice Set 5 - Objective & Subjective Test
- Practice Set 6 - Objective & Subjective Test
- Practice Set 7 - Objective & Subjective Test
- Practice Set 8 - Objective & Subjective Test
- Practice Set 9 - Objective & Subjective Test
- Practice Set 10 - Objective & Subjective Test
Solutions to Practice Sets 1 to 10
- 5 Practice Set CD - Syncable CD - gives your All India Rank at all times
- Practice Set 1 - Objective Test with Insta Results & Solutions
- Practice Set 2 - Objective Test with Insta Results & Solutions
- Practice Set 3 - Objective Test with Insta Results & Solutions
- Practice Set 4 - Objective Test with Insta Results & Solutions
- Practice Set 5 - Objective Test with Insta Results & Solutions