- Shop with balance and get Rs.50 cashback per customer. Minimum order Rs.250 (excluding delivery fees). Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance during Feb 16 - 28. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ 130.00 Delivery charge
Cover for Nexus 6P, Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit TPU Case for Huawei Nexus 6P - Orange
|Price:||1,904.00 FREE Delivery.|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Perfect fit for the Huawei Nexus 6PMade from durable TPU and easy to apply and removeProvides improved damage resistance everywhere you goScreen left exposed for full functionalityAvailable in vibrant colors
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Cruzerlite proudly presents the premium Circuit line of TPU cases with custom designed Bug droid Circuit print. Stand out from the rest and show off your device with these one of a kind cases. Cruzerlite gel cases are made from shock absorbent and scratch resistant thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), this slim-fitting case provides great protection from day to day use and accidental bumps and spills. The sleek, light-weight design of the case fully wraps around the phone while also raising the front of the phone to protect the screen while face down. Precise cutouts provide easy access to all ports while buttons have been covered for protection from daily use. Flexible, easy to apply, and easy to remove, this affordable case comes in several different colors, allowing you to choose the case that fits you as well as it fits the phone. WILL NOT FIT PAST NEXUS MODELS. WILL ONLY FIT HUAWEI NEXUS 6P
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The case is not a snug fit at all. The Nexus 6P is a very thin phone and once inside this case it wobbles. The case is a few millimeters too deep and that's enough to make the grip over the phone loose. But the most infuriating thing is the narrow part of the case above the volume buttons that go over the bezel. This strip of the case does not sit firm on the phone's edge and flexes annoyingly every time on pressing the volume buttons. It's enough to make you miss the tactile feedback of the buttons. This alone is a deal breaker in my opinion. And I have simply stopped using the case because of this.
I wanted to return this product but the seller said the refund excludes original shipping charges and I would have to pay to ship the case back. I would get a refund only if they considered the product to be mint enough. I declined not wanting to take a chance. They also said I was the only one complaining and that according to most this is not a problem. However many reviews on Amazon.com mention this same problem but the people seem not to be bothered by it.
These major cons aside the positives are:
- The case doesn't add much bulk
- Cutouts for all ports are wide enough for even wide cables to go in.
- Buttons are exposed through cutouts (but ruined because of the reason previously explained)
- Fingerprint sensor cutout is wide enough not to make the thickness of the case interfere with placing your finger effortlessly on the sensor.
- Lip over the screen that will protect the screen when the phone is face down (however this lip is unnecessarily thick like it has always been on Bugdroid cases and makes screen edge swiping interactions difficult)