- Get ₹15 cashback on placing an order to a pickup store. Cashback will be credited to your Amazon Pay wallet after order is shipped. Not valid on POD (Pay on Delivery) orders. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Load balance now: Get Rs.250 back. Load Amazon Pay balance of minimum Rs.5000 or more and get Rs.250 back per customer. Offer valid from 18th Oct to 23rd Oct 2018. ADD BALANCE NOW Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI or RuPay cards. Offer period October 1st to October 31st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 calendar days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 100 on your first online payment. Pay using ATM card or credit card. Offer period 1st October to 31st October. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ 32.00 Delivery charge
If I Could Tell You Just One Thing… Hardcover – 2016
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Scanning through the delightfully illustrated pages, I found so many wonderful pearls of wisdom from remarkable game-changers, from Stephen Fry to Andy Murray, Sir David Attenborough to Martha Lane Fox . . . If you're looking for inspiration or useful life lessons, I recommend you pick up a copy -- RICHARD BRANSON Funny, entertaining and inspiring, Reed's book will surely motivate anyone who picks it up . . . Invaluable insights into life from an amazing collection of people . . . Remarkable * * Sunday Post * * Entertaining collection of pearls of wisdom . . . A fascinating new prism for understanding the powerful and the prominent * * Times Literary Supplement * * Ever wondered how the world's most successful people ended up doing so well in their lives? . . . If I Could Tell You Just One Thing contains a host of tips to help us lead more rewarding lives * * Daily Mirror * *
About the Author
Richard Reed studied geography at St. John's College, Cambridge before starting a career in advertising. A few years later he and two friends left their jobs to found Innocent Drinks. Starting from a market stall, today Innocent produces more than a million smoothies a day and sells them in 17 countries across Europe. Reed is the founder of Art Everywhere and co-founder of the Innocent Foundation and JamJar Investments. He also presented the BBC Three series Be Your Own Boss. This is his first book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I read a chapter a day in the morning. Each chapter is 3-4 pages and is my daily dose of inspiration. It is a book that you can read again and again.
The book is hard bound. Quality of paper and print are good.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1) So the author is British, and he focused on British interviewees (I'd say about 70% of them are British, most of them relatively unknown outside of the UK). I'm from the Dominican Republic, and I would definitely appreciate more if his interviews had a more international tone. For example: why put Andy Murray and not Roger Federer? Why Sandi Toksvig and not Oprah? Why James Rhodes and not Andrea Bocelli? Why Michael McIntyre and not Eddy Murphy?
2) It would've been better if he interviewed more business-oriented individuals, instead of so many artists, who give --in my opinion-- the book a tone too liberal for my taste.