- Media: Accessory
- Item Quantity: 1
Cosmic Byte Over the Ear Headsets with Mic & LED - G4000 Edition (Blue)
|Price:||999.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||250.00 (20%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Primary kind of gaming headset, perfect for playing games, listening music, etc.
- Soft cushion head-pad and ear-pad, as well as adjustable length hinges guarantee hours of gaming comfort
- Flexible microphone for exact positioning and mic with great sensitivity at picking up sounds, your partner can hear your words clearly
- Little smart in-line Remote Control for sound and Mic
- LED light are designed on the ear cups, make it look more fashionable and stunning
- Headset interface: USB (USB is only for LED lights)+ 3.5mm stereo
| Explore wide range of Gaming Accessories starting ₹279 |
Choose from Gaming Mouse, Gaming Keyboards & Combos, Gaming Headsets, Gamepads & much more>See more
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
532 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have never bought any headphones before so I was very confused. I was looking for other brands because first time you check this product, from the brand name you dont get the idea of superior quality since you might have never heard about it before.
After checking all the sites and products from different brands, I finally bought this product and now I understand that I did the right thing. These are best in budget. They have LED, two seperate jacks and those cushions are super comfy. At first you will feel pain after wearing it since you have a new product, but after sometime the cushion loosens up and become soft and comfortable for long time wearing sessions.
I hope this review was helpful for you budget gamers out there who want to get most out of their money.
nice mic Quality!(Specially For Gaming,Skype call,YouTube Recording!
Nice Sound Quality!
Note-If You wanna Use it in Laptop You need a USB Soundcard!!!
100% Satisfied By the product!
LEd Light appears to be so bright than expected and the cables are strong and lengthy. However I'm little bit confused with the sound for the sound was low when I connected to my system, I'm not sure that it is some variations in settings or something else, Over all the 1st appearance is great.
I can easily play games non stop till 2 hrs without any pain, it's only then some pain starts kicking in, but hey ? 2 hrs is pretty decent.
The stereo sound and noise cancellation is just awesome and bass is also amazing keeping in mind it's a gaming headset.
Two CONS are :-
Aux cable for mic has a different pin, and most laptops nowadays don't have an extra pin for mic, so thumbs down for that
And also the green cable ( audio) is pretty loose , i can just LITERALLY tap it, and it will get disconnected which often frustrates me alot, but quite awesome headphones, i don't know if the loose wire is just the problem with my headphones or they are like that only