- Publisher: Dreamtech Press; Second edition (2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 938605230X
- ISBN-13: 978-9386052308
- Package Dimensions: 24.2 x 19.1 x 3.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 80 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #490 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Core Python Programming Paperback – 2018
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Dr. R. Nageswara Rao, author of the best seller ‘Core Java – An Integrated Approach’ and ‘Core C’ comes out with his remarkable new book ‘Core Python Programming’. His aim in writing this book is not only to teach Python to the college students but also to provide a reference to the professionals. Dr. R. Nageswara Rao is associated with teaching Computer Science since 1993. He has worked in various colleges as Head of the Department, Dept. of Computers and as a freelance developer for some time for a couple of organizations. He taught C and C++ till 2004 and since then involved in teaching Java. At present, he is teaching Java and Python in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
80 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1.This book is very-3 best book to buy I recommend every learner/ student must buy this book for Academic and Normal learning.
2. The author is very experience and he has very good knowledge about how to write the book for new learner.
3. This book is for new learner (Basic) and also for reference for experience one also.
4. Content of this book is very useful and covered all things , fundamentals are also good for any new ethical hacker.
BAD THING: The paper QUALITY IS VERY POOR, PAPER IS TOO MUCH HYGROSCOPIC .PAPER GOT CRAMPED VERY EASILY. NEED TO IMPROVE THE PAPER QUALITY.
Overall a good book but don't just follow it blindly.....
Also good for anyone with no prior programming experience and want to learn from stratch.
Well explained concept with simple examples.
Language and concept used are easy to understand by Indian students.
OOPS, Data Structures, Exceptions, Files, Thread, Networking, GUI, DB Connectivity and Data Science(Data Frame, Pie Chart, Bar Graph, Histogram).