- Paperback: 720 pages
- Publisher: Dreamtech Press (2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9351199258
- ISBN-13: 978-9351199250
- Package Dimensions: 30.3 x 23.9 x 3.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 198 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,366 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Core Java: An Integrated Approach, New: Includes All Versions upto Java 8 Paperback – 2016
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Dr. R. Nageswara Rao has been associated with teaching Computer Science since 1993. He has worked at various colleges as HOD (Dept. of Computers) and as a freelance developer for some time for a couple of organizations. He has been teaching Java since 2000, and is currently associated with DurgaSoft Solutions, Hyderabad, a prestigious training division, imparting specialized training in Java. Mr. Rao is teaching and interacting with more than 1000 new students every month, including software developers and foreign students.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
198 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
~Good detailed explanation on all the Core Java Concepts.
~Simple, easy to understand language and straightforward in explanation
~Many Programming examples
~Many good Interview Questions covered
~Index of Programming examples and Interview questions provided at last is very useful for the reader
Overall its a Package of "Concepts"+"Programs"+"Interview Questions" in One Book. Good work and thanks to Author Nageswara Rao
Thanks to Amazon,i was i awaited of my study material so deliver earlier ...
The product quality is great ....
This book very important for me for my future achievement ... Thanks a lot Amazon 👍👍👍👍😘😘😘
Contain all the topics in a very good manner, point to point without making the reader bore, thanks Amazon, thanks to seller and thanks to the author of this book Dr. R. Nageswara Rao