- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Coolerguys Dual 80mm USB Cooling Fans
|Sale:||1,974.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||1,234.00 (38%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Coolerguys Dual 80mm USB Cooling Fans To use these fans you will need access to a USB port, the fan will switch on when the device is powered. It's been tested and will wo
Compare with similar items
Thermaltake Mobile Fan II External USB Cooling Fan - Us
Cables Kart USB Laptop/Notebook Folding Cooling Pad with 2 Fan - Color May Vary
Circle 120mm 7 Colours Self Changing LED Silent Cabinet Cooling Fan
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Exborders||# Global Hub||Cables Kart™||BrandsonClick®|
|Item Weight||—||110 grams||140 grams||170 grams|
|Model Number||840556090557||CA-A1888||Laptop Cooling Pad||CG-16X7C|
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- Incredibly easy to set up and use. The fans came already assembled, all I had to do is plug them into my surround sound system and they worked.
- Very quiet. These fans run so quiet you wouldn't know they were on unless you saw the blades moving. Extremely big positive in my opinion.
- Keeps my system cool. This is really important to me considering this is the main reason I bought the fans. They move a lot of air and keep my surround sound system very cool.
- This isn't mentioned in the product description, but I knew this from reading other reviews on here - the fans only have a covering on one side. I preferred to have a covering on both sides, so I bought a two pack of fan covers (CityNet CF-FG-80-2P 80mm Fan Guard 2x Pack). These were really cheap and attached really easily (Instead of buying additional screws, I removed 2 screws from each of fans and used them to attach the new covers. The covers are still held on extremely securely even though they are being held on with 2 instead of 4 screws.)
Overall, I really like this product and would recommend it for anyone looking to keep an entertainment system cool.
I'm looking forward to using this pair of fans on my snowboarding boots this coming winter.
I have these fans attached to my Xbox One and the fans do run even if the console is off. Doing so, I connect and detach the power from the forward-side USB outlet when needed.
I will be purchasing a second set for my living room furniture.
With these cooling fans plugged into the receiver's usb port, they only turn on when the receiver is turned on. They don't provide near as much air flow as my box fan but I wasn't expecting them too. I believe they provide adequate cooling however as the receiver doesn't get really hot like it used to.
Tip for beginners:
Some equipment puts out power through the usb port all the time, even when it's turned off so if you want to have an automatic setup like mine, make sure it doesn't power anything when turned off. To test, just plug in a tablet, phone, playstation controller or whatever when your unit is turned off and see if it starts charging it. If it does, that means these fans will be on all the time, even with your unit turned off.