- Paperback: 332 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing Limited (24 August 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1787125238
- ISBN-13: 978-1787125230
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 1.9 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #9,026 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 70.00 Delivery charge
+ 80.00 Delivery charge
Continuous Delivery with Docker and Jenkins Paperback – Import, 24 Aug 2017
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Rafal Leszko is a passionate software developer, trainer, and conference speaker living in Krakow, Poland. He has spent his career writing code, designing architecture, and tech leading in a number of companies and organizations such as Google, CERN, and AGH University. Always open to new challenges, he has given talks and conducted workshops at more than a few international conferences such as Devoxx and Voxxed Days.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This is the most up to date manual at the moment on how to implement Continuous Delivery with Docker and Jenkins.
It covers Jenkins 2 and uses the latest features of Docker (swarm, stack).
A big thank you to the author who put together this great book.