- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: McGraw Hill Education; Second edition (29 November 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9352604342
- ISBN-13: 978-9352604340
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 20 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,771 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Contemporary Essays Paperback – 29 Nov 2016
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% cashback on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Dr. Ramesh Singh is an alumnus of Delhi School of Economics and an education consultant with over two decades of experience in guiding Civil Service aspirants. He is the erstwhile director of a tutorial institute known as Civils India, which aided students in their preparation for a vast array of competitive examinations. He is a prolific writer and has authored several other books in both Hindi and English for McGraw Hill Education, including Indian Economy, Bharatiya Arthvyavastha, Objective Economic and Social Development and 1000 plus questions in General Science.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
20 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-● There are very less standard books on Essays available in the market. If you have a good habit of reading newspapers and magazines you certainly need not buy any book for building up your knowledge on contemporary issues.
-● However, to understand the technique of drafting one's thoughts into an Essay form, this book could be very helpful to you.
-● Sitting long hours and reading these articles is also a matter of great courage. But if you do, this will certainly help you get excel in essay writing.