- 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions on orders above Rs. 8000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save up to Rs 2400 a year; Earn 2% cash back on every order with Amazon Pay balance. Sign up now! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Collect this coupon to save 10% on this product when you buy from Amazon.in. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Conman (Hindi) (Hindi) Paperback – 25 Jun 2018
10% coupon applied.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Surender Mohan Pathak is India’s highest-selling crime writer with 298 Hindi novels to his name. His writing career, alongside his full-time job with Indian Telephone Industries of Delhi, began in the early 1960s, with his Hindi translations of James Hadley Chase and God Father. His first short story, Sattavan Saal Purana Admi (The Man who Lived 57 Years Ago) was published in Manohar Kahaniyaan,an extremely popular magazine of its time. His first novel – Puraane Gunaah Naye Gunahgaar (Old Sins, New Sinners) was published in another widely read magazine, Neelam Jaasoos, in 1963. After this, he began publishing a series of novels with investigative journalist Sunil Chakravarty as its protagonist; Sunil Series ran into 100 books. Another popular hero created by Pathak for his second series, Sudhir Series, is private detective Sudhir Kohli. Jeet Series features a petty thief who has taken to crime driven by a heartbreak. However, Pathak’s most loved novels come from the Vimal Series whose hero Sardaar Surendra Singh Sohal is a gangster with a conscience.
Published in 1970, his novel Paisath Laakh Ki Dakaiti ( The Sixty-Five Lakh Heist) was a blockbuster that has sold about 2,50,000 copies till date. Pathak’s novel Colaba Conspiracy was voted the most popular book on Amazon.in in 2014. His latest, Heera-Pheri, topped the Nielsen Hindi charts in November 2017. His books have sold millions of copies, and he has a huge fan base across the Hindi heartland.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 58 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
And an Investigative journalist is on a sake to find the culprit, USP of the novel is humour and
Grippy writing style of the Author, usually there is lack of humour in whodunits but you will find
Abundance of it in this Mystery,there is plentifulness of tone- deaf writings beacause of this clumsy use of language good plots are ruined by writers but here, no overdue to say that author has excelled the genre.
1}STORY(PLOT) - 4stars
2} NARRATIVE STYLE -5stars
3} CHARACTERISATION -5stars
4} DIALOGUES -5stars
5}GENRE FULFILMENT. -5stars