- Paperback: 462 pages
- Publisher: Bharati Bhawan Publishers & Distributors; First edition (2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8177091875
- ISBN-13: 978-8177091878
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 844 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #29 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Concept of Physics Part-1 (2018-2019 Session) by H.C Verma Paperback – 2017
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This book is a gem for IIT JEE and AIEEE aspirants who have completed 10th standard.The concepts are given in a concise and in a format to make it very easy to grasp.The book has the concepts from 0 level so that we could recollect the topics that we have learnt in 8th / 9th and 10th.For those who're not familiar with HC Verma , he is working in the Dept of Physics IIT Kanpur.This book is highly recommended in the Bansal institute in Kota. --Siva Renganath Apr 11, 2012
This book is a wonder. If you want to have clear conceptions about physics,challenging numericals which boosts your thinking capability & if you are an engineering aspirant then this book is a must buy. It helped to analyse problems in much more logical way without over thinking it.So I recommend you to purchase this book. Another tip, don't read this book for theory because you have to be pretty strong in calculus to understand the derivations, for that use Resnick & Halliday or V.K Mehta. This book shows you how to apply physics in various problems. P.S. Don't refer to Ncert at first for learning, use it for revision for your school exams. --Pushan munshi Apr 27, 2013
The Best,period.Self study and this absolute gem by Dr.H.C.Verma help build your fundas in Physics like nothing else. This book stopped me from guffawing every time someone said "There are books that help gain you something new every time you read them".And there are very few! Whole generations of students including me owe their knowledge of this subject(and also the way they think) to this book. --KUNAL KAUSHIK Nov 17, 2011
About the Author
Harish Chandra Verma is a Nuclear Experimental Physicist and author. H C Verma wrote other books like Industrial Families in India, Foundation Science: Physics For Class 9, Dominion Status vs Complete Independence etc. H C Verma got his Doctoral degree from the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur. He went on to work as a lecturer and reader at the Patna University. As a physicist, his chief areas of interest are in Materials Applications, Condensed Matter and also on Earth Science related issues like extinction boundaries and meteorites. At present he is working on a book on Electromechanics.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Concise and conceptual approach from an expert in the field to cater to all entrance exam preparations. Recommended to be used be used as the first step for physics learning to be followed by NCERT and then specialised books for numericals and MCQ.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews