- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 12.7 x 8.3 cm
- Item model number: 55568in1
- ASIN: B0051E339K
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 27 February 2016
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,05,334 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Includes Import Fees Deposit
+ 472.85 Delivery charge
+ FREE Delivery
Conair Bobby Pins In Tub, Brown, 500 Pack
|Price:||1,122.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||1,118.00 (50%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- All our products are imported from USA. We do not sell any knock offs or imitations. 100% Authentic and Genuine.
- Create professional looking evening styles or casual day looks
- Big tub provides convenient storage
- 500 count for long lasting supply
- Plastic tips help prevent snagging
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Description for Conair Bobby Pins In Tub, Brown, 500 Pack
Having conair's tub of 500 bobby pins helps ensure you'll never be out when you reach for that styling aid. plastic-coated tips for easy and smooth insertion and removal without catching. brown color for blonde to auburn hair shades. these styling standbys keep hair off the face while exercising and working. create professional looking evening styles and casual day looks. great for updos or complicated hairstyles where no-slip hold is a must.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I did notice, however, that the paint does chip off so you do have black flakes on your hands and in your hair. Kinda sucks but the ones I've been using frequently [I have a handful I keep out for constant use] have stopped doing that after I washed all the hairspray off of them. So maybe scrub the ones you're going to use to get the excess loose paint off of them.
All in all, they're good pins at a good price.