- Paperback: 1065 pages
- Publisher: G.K. Publications Private Limited; Thirteenth edition (29 March 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9351444945
- ISBN-13: 978-9351444947
- Package Dimensions: 28.4 x 21.4 x 4.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 56 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#77,206 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #181 in GATE Exams
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 172.00 Delivery charge
GATE Guide Computer Science & Information Technology Engineering 2016 Paperback – 29 Mar 2015
There is a newer edition of this item:
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
A good book for IT students, it doesn't matter either you are preparing for GATE or not...! You should have a look on it....! --By Syed Azhar on 21 June 2015
Useful to go through all basic concepts. Only the additional DVD is not up to expectations. If added more concepts then it would become more useful.. --By Raji Keerthi on 3 July 2015
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You should havw a look on it....!
Very bad service from GK PUBLICATION THE GIVEN DVD is not working...! Video lectures are missing... i have also call the GK Customer center twice,they gave No responce regarding issue
AMAZON YOU SHOULD TAKE ACTION ON THIS..
It affects you customer... :)