Curious about how the Internet works?
Well, the Internet is formed of many, many interconnected computer networks. This Computer Networking book is designed for everyone who is willing to learn about all of the great stuff the Internet has to offer.
You'll learn all the basics stuff you need to know about computer networking from this book. You'll become extremely familiar with terms like UTP, Ethernet, MAC, IP, TCP & UDP, etc.. It doesn't matter if you are in charge of a small or a large network, at home or at an office, you will learn how to set everything up and how to keep it working.
It's the guide to computer networking for every beginner. This book is made out of 12 chapters that will teach you, step by step, how to be successful at Computer Networking.
Here's what it will teach you, among other things:
- What networks are and how they are functioning
- What you need to set up a network
- What is Ethernet and how a MAC address works
- How to configure an IP address on Windows 7 to 10
- Everything about IP addresses and ports (TCP or UDP)
- Different network applications
- Cisco IOS and CLI
- How does the Routing and Switching process work
- Why do we need static routes or routing protocols
- What’s the purpose of a VLAN in a network
Get this book NOW, and you will not only discover new things you didn't know about
computer networking, you will also get the chance to practice correctly the setting up and the
maintenance of a network.
Tags: Computer Networking, Networking, Computer Networking for Beginners, Computer Networks, Cisco Networking, OSI Model, Computer Networks, Routing Protocols