- Paperback: 900 pages
- Publisher: Disha Publication; Sixth edition (5 March 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9386323419
- ISBN-13: 978-9386323415
- Product Dimensions: 27.9 x 20.3 x 4.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 78 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#28,667 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #79 in Bank PO & MT Exams
Comprehensive Guide to IBPS Bank PO/MT Preliminary & Main Exam Paperback – 5 Mar 2017
There is a newer edition of this item:
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only thing i dislike about this book is errors in answers of previous question papers and content related to inequalities(should have used numbers lines to solve problems graphically ).
Don't think twice before buying this book. It will not only beneficial for ibps but to any aptitute based examination.
I won't recommend this book. Better go for Kiran books which would contain lot of questions. Usually these days easy questions won't come. Better go for Online material or kiran books.
Waste of money if u already have some idea on the basics.