- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Perseus; Csm edition (20 January 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781593157241
- ISBN-13: 978-1593157241
- ASIN: 159315724X
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.3 x 19 cm
- Average Customer Review: 68 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,837 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Compound Effect Paperback – 20 Jan 2015
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"The Compound Effect will help you beat the competition, rise above your challenges, and create the life you deserve!"
―T. Harv Eker, #1 New York Times bestselling author of Secrets of the Millionaire Mind
"This is a must-read book for success seekers. You want to know what it takes? You want to know what to do? It's all here. This is your operation manual for success."
―Keith Ferrazzi, #1 New York Times bestselling author of Who's Got Your Back and Never Eat Alone
"A terrific distillation of the essential fundamentals needed to achieve the life you've always imagined. Master these basics, and you will be the master of your future!"
―Don Hutson, co-author of the #1 New York Times bestseller The One Minute Entrepreneur
About the Author
Darren Hardy is the visionary force behind SUCCESS magazine as its Publisher and Founding Editor. As a business leader in the success industry for two decades, Darren has had unique and unfettered access to the most successful people on the planet, including Richard Branson, Steve Jobs, Warren Buffet, Donald Trump, Howard Schultz, Charles Schwab, Jeff Bezos and many more. He has uncovered the secrets to their success and now reveals them to over 2 million people each month through the pages of SUCCESS, his blog, Twitter, Facebook, and before live audiences of entrepreneurs across the country. Darren distills the best of the best information and strategies available, mixing in his own street-tested principles of success. Darren also mentors many of today's high-performing CEOs, advises many large corporations and sits on the board of several companies and non-profit organizations. Darren is also a highly sought after keynote speaker and media contributor. Darren lives in San Diego, California with his wife Georgia and his two canine children LucyLu and Tex.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
68 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The book challenges us to plant positives, avoid negatives and do them again and again and again.
You won't feel like reading the book.
It's like cheap print that you get roadside. Don't recommend this publisher or seller. Book reading is an experience we enjoy and cherish. With paying such high price the quality is rubbish. Don't buy.