Comply Whoomp Foam Tips (Platinum, 3 Pairs, Medium)
|Price:||1,012.23 FREE Delivery.|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Breathable memory foam for supreme comfort
- Secure, stay-in-ear fit for extended wear
- Superior noise isolation for private listening
- Get better sound from your iPod/iPhone earbuds
- Fits Apple dual-driver in-ear headphones only
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (4): Rs 100 cashback on Rs 499 or more for purchases made through Amazon Assistant. Click on the link - (Amazon Asistant) Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
The perfect accessory for your earphones, replacing standard silicone tips to provide increased comfort, stability, and noise isolation. A unique breathable memory foam is activated by your body heat, becoming ultra soft, reducing irritation and fatigue. Fits Apple dual-driver in-ear headphones only.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I found these while looking for replacement tips and decided to give them a try. Holy isolation, batman! I now hear nuances of the music I never heard before, and all the while buses and large trucks roar by, but they're not much louder than a whisper. One of the best things about isolating the outside noise from my music and podcasts is that I can keep the volumn low, so I end up not damaging my ears.
They come in a pack of six, and they're all the same size. So if you lose one, you don't have to order a whole new pack like Apple's, just to get a replacement for your small, medium or large. I've seen someone complain that these don't fit their ears. I'm pretty sure my ear sizes don't match, but the Whoomps fit comfortably in both my ears for a long time.
I can't say enough about these. I wish I found them years ago.
The sound isolation is so good that I never have to crank up the volume past 70% or 80%, even in the noisy city streets of NYC. This is a great way to avoid ear damage because most headphones are simply putting out way too many decibels for your ear drum to safely handle. It also means that you don't have to hear everyone around you, and they in turn can not hear whatever you're playing.
The sound quality is quite noticeably improved. The bass is superb and powerful the mids are warm, and the overall sound is simply more fun.
It may sound ridiculous for me to go on about some foam ear tips, I mean come on, but they really are completely worth it and I feel that my headphones were incomplete without them. Totally go for it, you won't miss the $15 and you'll wonder how you did without these.
I get the most use out of them at the gym. They drown out the terrible dance music everyone seems to be fond of and they put me in a world of my own. I listen to talk radio, audiobooks and my own tunes. In the past I could usually hear the music over an audiobook or talk radio show at the gym but with these babies it's dead quiet.
I think it enhanced the bass a little as well.
If you're just looking at these because you lost your original apple tips, be advised that you can bring the (now naked) earbuds to an Apple store and simply ask for an extra set. I'm an ex-employee and we were always happy to help people out, I'd be surprised if they turned you away.